|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|

♡︎𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑♡︎

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨?
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐡, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘. The Varsity team started to respect the J.V team who were now the Eden hall Ducks. Linda ended up dating Riley after Luis and Mindy started dating. Charlie and Sarah started to date after their kiss from the J.V-Varsity game.

"Welcome again to my lovley home."Sarah said as Charlie walked into her house. "wanna watch Halloween?"

"The Curse of Michael Myers?"Charlie asked and Sarah nodded her head. "i'm getting weird deja-vu." He said and placed a peck on Sarah's lips who was waiting for it patiently.

She hummed and walked to the kitchen and made some popcorn but this time she poured M&Ms into the bowl and grabbed the two cokes and the red blanket that now sat in her room.

"now that i think about it, i've never actually been in your room."Charlie said as she joined him on the couch after he put the DVD in.

"one day conway."Sarah said as he put his arm around her causing her to lean her head on his shoulder while he grabbed ahold of her hand as the film started.

Thirty minutes into the movie instead of watching it, it just turned into background noise so it wasn't silent while the two made out on the couch.

"i think this movie night is better then the first one."Charlie said but quickly went back to her lips. All Sarah did was hum as her response and move her hand to his hair.

The two quickly broke apart when the sound of the front door opened. "you guys hanging out without us?"Averman asked as he hopped over the couch and sat in between Charlie and Sarah.

"that was exactly what we were doing."Charlie said annoyedly. All he did was laugh and assume Charlie was kidding.

"we tried to stop them trust me."Connie said as she stood next to Julie.

"it's okay."Sarah laughed as they explored her house. "Don't touch that."Sarah said and quickly got up from the couch while adam sat beside Charlie.

"Mhm two cokes and one blanket. Sorry Charlie."Adam said knowingly making Charlie roll his eyes.

"can we go now?"Julie asked annoyed. "no offense Sarah."

"none taken."Sarah replied.

"you just wanna go to you can go back to your boyfriend scooter."Goldburg said and reached over and took a handful of popcorn.

"That's exactly why."Julie said while Connie gave Guy a look.

"alright everyone out."Guy said making Goldburg groan.

"you guys and your coupley stuff. Luis didn't even come because he was on a date with Mindy."He complained as he exited the house along with the rest of them.

"Sorry about them."Charlie apologize as Sarah laid her head on his shoulder and let out a a sigh.

"it's okay."She replied softly as she watched the screen and recognized the part of when she got jumpscared last time. "i think now i'd just like to be here comfortable with you."

"yeah?"He asked her as he laid his head on top of hers. His voice was low and quiet which was soothing.

"mhm."Sarah responded as the arm he had wrapped around her played with her hair while the other caressed her knuckles soothingly.

"Charlie?"

"yes?"

"i love you."Sarah said and lifted her head to look at him. They had been dating a year now and Sarah had been feeling love since she first kissed him.

"Sarah."

"yes?"

"i love you to."He said. She gave him a warm smile and kissed his cheek before laying down on his shoulder again and fell fast asleep.

She knew she would have to face the consequences with her mom in the morning but in that moment, she only cared for what was happening with her and Charlie.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 || 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑤𝑎𝑦 🎉