|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍|

♡︎𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔♡︎

"𝐘𝐨𝐮,𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐧,𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐘𝐨𝐮,𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡"

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 started to come back onto the ice but this time with an additional player. dean portman.

The crowed cheered once they saw the familiar face of Dean.The game started off with Dean already harming Varsity which helped the ducks a lot.

The varsity player flipped through and broke the glass on the barrier and fell into the audience.

The game resumed and Dean continued to push and shove Varsity which was funny to Sarah seeing how the ducks were the ones on the ice but now it was Varsity.

"ladies and gentlemen the bash brothers are here to stay."

Charlie looked back from the box to search for Sarah. He was so caught up in the game he totally forgot to see if Sarah did go to the game.

He looked at the girl in awe as she watched as her eyes were stuck on the game in front of her and was unknown of the boy who was staring.

"This is more like it. The Ducks are finally starting to dish it out. look at portman, Fulton, and Goldburg!oh the bash brothers are really going to town"

"Guy passes to Averman, Averman fakes, tossed back to Mendoza! Shoots!Saves!"

Luis then skated into the barrier since his new pair of skates didn't have breaks on them so he wasn't used to them.

There was two minutes on the clock and still the score stayed the same and they were on the last period.

"Girl in the stand or what?"Dean asked Charlie who's had his neck turned around. Dean followed his eyes and dean was now looking at Sarah. "Geez man you're lucky."

"i know."Charlie said in awe before he was put back on the ice.

Dean was then put into the penalty box causing the audience to boo the referee. Dean continued to argue with the referee but then saw the crowed and started to cheer which then lead to him stripping since the game was only a minute left and his penalty was two.

"oh my."Sarah said and began to laugh and clap along with everyone else in the audience.

The referee then started to complain to Coach O'rien that there was to many Ducks on the ice so he called him Luis and Ken.

"oh this is bad folks. Ken Wu jumped of the bench a little to early and now the ducks will have to skate two men down."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The clock had 1:59 on it and the game had started again after Coach O'rien called time out. Julie dived forward which left an open net. Adam quickly jumped in front and blocked the puck with his chest.

The crowed immediately jumped up and started to cheer for his quick save.

The two captains, Riley and Charlie, were again one on one. Riley then started to skate to close so Charlie leaned forward and flipped him over and got the puck.

"Riley goes down and conway has the puck with a chance to win it.Here he comes! a breakaway!Ten seconds left!He beats two men! he's all alone! He..sco—he passes back to...goldburg?"

"Shoot you idiot!"Sarah said now standing up from her seat. This caused everyone in the audience to chant "shoot."

Goldburg shot the puck just before both Varsity players rammed into him and scored a point three seconds before the buzzer went off.

Everyone in the audience began to cheer because the ducks had won the J.V-Varsity game. The ducks were huddled in a circle cheering for Goldberg and their win.

Sarah congratulated Julie on her way down to the team. "did he just?"Sarah began to ask Julie about Varsity's goalie kissing her cheek.

"yup."Julie said and Sarah laughed as Julie skated away to someone else.

"go have fun!"Sarah heard Charlie's mom tell him. He nodded his head as she went away to the coach.

"You like the game?"Charlie asked Sarah after seeing her approach him.

"it was kinda boring."Sarah joked making him laugh. "congratulations on your guys win."She said and gave him a hug which was short but nice. "ew your all sweaty."

Charlie laughed and grabbed ahold of her hand.Before any of they could speak again, Charlie quickly leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

He put his hand on her lower back while she held his shoulder for balance. They heard cheers of the team making both of them smile and soon they let go.

"am i still "ew all sweaty?"Charlie jokingly asked.Though they we're no longer kissing they still stayed in the same close position.

"yeah but i'll manage."Sarah said and stood on her tippy toes once more to kiss him again but released as the ducks surrounded them and they started to cheer. "i'm gonna slip!"

"i've got you you're fine."Charlie laughed as he held onto her waist as the team jumped around and cheered as the audience quacked.

♡︎♡︎♡︎