|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|

♡︎𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆♡︎

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 )𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬)
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 )𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 )𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐆𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 LISTENED TO CHARLIE go on about how happy he was that Coach O'rien gave them ducks jerseys.

"what?"Charlie asked after hearing her laugh. "what?"He repeated but laughing this time.

"nothing nothing...i just like hearing you happy."She said with a smile plastered on her face as she played with the phone cord wire and twirled it around her finger.

"can...can i come over?"Charlie asked her.

"yeah sure my moms at work right now but i'm sure she won't mind."Sarah said and he nodded but realized she can't see him.

"okay, where do you live?"He asked. Sarah heard shuffling on the other line so she knew he was getting ready.

Sarah told her her street and her house number and then hung up to phone. She wasted no time picking out cute but comfortable clothes and touched up her makeup and sprayed perfume on. She then picked up her room and ran downstairs to pick up the living room, bathroom, and kitchen.

After cleaning she ran back upstairs and reapplied her deodorant and perfume and quickly brushed out her hair. She sat on her bed and fixed her breathing. The doorbell then rang making her jump up but soon she calmed herself and went down the stairs and opened the door.

"hi."She said and he smiled at her as she moved out the way for him to come in. That's when she realized that her house was fun of baby pictures of her.

"is this you?"He asked pointing at a picture of four year old Sarah with blue paint all over her hands and a little dot on her nose.

"mhm yeah."She answered and sat on the backboard of the couch. "So what do you wanna do?"

"Wanna watch a movie?"He asked and she nodded her head.

"movies are in that case, i'll make some popcorn and get blankets. make yourself comfortable."She said and went to the kitchen.

"you're being awkward stop being awkward."Sarah whispered fo herself once she was away from Charlie and popped a bag of microwave popcorn in the microwave and left to go get blankets from the covered. "great."She muttered to herself. Of course only one blanket would be washed.

She grabbed the red blanket and went back to the kitchen to take the bag out the microwave and put it in a clear bowl. She went to the fridge and grabbed two glass coke bottles.

She walked back to the living room and saw Charlie had three movies on the coffee table.

"Not really. See i have three options Scary, sad, and comedy."Charlie responded and Sarah hummed and placed the popcorn and cokes on the table and the blanket on the couch and joined Charlie on ten floor in front of the movies.

"this is a real rough decision."She said and he nodded his head.

"it really is."He replied and stood quiet looking at the movies. "i think i'm going to go with a classic, Halloween:the curse of Michael Myers."

"good choice."Sarah laughed and grabbed the DVD and put it in the DVD player as Charlie took a spot on the couch. Sarah shortly joined him and sat next to him. "there was only one clean blanket, i hope you don't mind."

"mmm i prefer it that way."He said and she nodded. She was grateful it was dark enough so he couldn't see the blush that was on her face.

"Coke for you sir."She said after she popped open the lid.

"thank you."He replied as Sarah set the popcorn in between them as the movie started to play.

Sarah couldn't help but take small glances at the boy throughout the movie. She liked the small dim light on his face and how his expressions changed through each scene.

"Shut up."Sarah told him after she heard him laugh at her small jump from the unexpected jump scare. "it wasn't even him who scared me it was the music."

"mhm okay."He said making her bump his shoulder and now focus on the movie.Her breath hitched when she noticed his hand was inching closer to hers.

Both teens were looking down at how close their hands were getting.Sarah stopped moving her hand after them being centimeters away afraid to make the first move.

Charlie however didn't stop and first placed his pinky on her plam. When he saw she didn't move her hand away he wasted no time and put his whole hand on hers and lock his fingers around her hand. She did the same.

Sarah looked at Charlie with her breath heavy and gave him a small smile which he returned. Her stomach was filled with butterflies as she sat in the spot next to him with a smile stuck on her face not even paying attention to the movie.

Every so often Charlie would caress his thumb across her knuckles making her enjoy the moment more. The back of his hand was laid on her thigh that was covered with the soft knitted blanket.

The end credits started to roll signaling the movie was over but neither said anything and just enjoyed the warm feeling.

Charlie was the first to speak. "thank you for letting me come over."His voice was low and quiet which made Sarah want to throw herself at him.

But she contained herself and smiled at him. "thank you for coming over."She replied and he smiled at her. "You excited for fridays game?"

"No hockey right now."Charlie said. "you're all i'm focused on right now."

Sarah nodded her head ad the two looked in each others eyes but on the inside Sarah was screaming. She had never felt this way before but she surely didn't mind

♡︎♡︎♡︎