|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|

♡︎𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄♡︎

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐈,𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈,𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞"

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 channels on the Tv. The night before had been playing over and over in her mind. just thinking about it have her butterflies.

The sound of the doorbell ringing made her turn of the Tv and stand up to answer the door to see Charlie with his group of friends.

"uh hi."Sarah said awkwardly.

"sorry this is short notice but do you wanna come with us to betty's diner? we're celebrating a early victory dinner."Charlie half joked.

"Sure, let me put shoes on."Sarah said. "you can come in if you want."

Sarah didn't know why but she trusted Charlie. Maybe it was because he was sweet. or maybe it was because he was cute. but either way she trusted him and that's what mattered.

She ran upstairs and slipped on her white tennis shoes and was grateful that she had not changed into her Pjs when she got home and she was happy she still looked decent.

She sprayed her perfume and put some deodorant on before running back down stairs.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The group sat in a large booth laughing and getting to know Sarah. They all took notice on how Charlie took interest in the girl.

"So Sarah, are you going to tomorrows game?"Connie asked the girl who sat in between Charlie and Julie.

"oh i don't know—"

"what? you promised you'd go."Charlie said and Sarah laughed.

"i didn't promise you anything."Sarah said and he laughed. He slowly reached over and grabbed her hand taking her by surprise.

"uh-yeah i'll try and go though."Sarah told Connie who smiled at her as the rest of them cheered happily.

Charlie shared a look with Sarah who's cheeks were a light shade of pink. She squeezed his hand and he returned it with the same gesture.

"So how'd you meet Charlie, Sarah?"Fulton asked looking at Charlie with a knowing look but then back at Sarah.

"He basically harassed me at a bus stop."Sarah explained making Charlie scoff.

"i did not."Charlie said as everyone laughed at the paid.

"yeah you did."Sarah muttered making him roll his eyes and push her shoulder with his softly.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Thank you for taking me out the house tonight i needed that."Sarah said as Charlie walked her home while the rest stayed and messed around.

"anytime."He replied. "but maybe next time it could just be a one on one thing...and somewhere nicer."

"i just might take you up on that offer."Sarah said and he scoffed shockingly.

"just might?"He asked making her laugh.

"i just might, you're lucky if i do."Sarah said and he rolled his eyes and rubbed his thumb across her knuckles, something he did often which Sarah loved.

Sarah took a breath in and let out a deep sigh enjoying the moment. Suddenly, Charlie came to a stop making her now in front of him instead of next to him.

"what's wrong?"She asked looking up at him. "are you okay?"She asked again after seeing him just staring at her and not talking.

"Sarah...i really like you,like i really really like you."Charlie said and grabbed ahold of both of her hands.

"Really?"Sarah asked with a teasing smile.

"really."He said letting out a breath of air he didn't know he was holding.

"We'll that's good because i really like you to."She said and took a step forward.

" did you know ,If you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber."Charlie said. Sarah scrunched her face together and shook her head. "bad?"

"Very very bad."Sarah laughed and went next to him and they started walking again while swinging their hands.

♡︎♡︎♡︎