Silence And The End Of All Things

Looking back it's so clear now. What he was trying to do. What I was helping him with. What we did together. He was me. I was him. But we were both so much different. Different personalities, different cravings. But beneath we were filled with the same inner hate, hate for the one person we could never save. Ourself. Both full to the brim with guilt. We spent our whole lives trying to save others, that we never thought to save ourself from ourself. I never thought this would be the end of me. The end of us. A time-lord may regenerate and live for centuries. But our character, who we were, our personalities. They all died. I've finally realised that we were not all the same person. Because we did not think like each other. Each face held a different story of pain. A different story of loss and guilt. A different story of life and death. But that's what we all are in the end. A story. The only problem is we made our lives too good of a story. The secret behind a good story is to always include a bad decision, and we made plenty of those. I think we've made enough. So. You're probably wondering how I got here. How silence fell. Well I'll try and explain it to you from the start. From the beginning to the end of all things. To today.