Aaron x pierce

Aaron had been sitting on the side of the road for what seemed like forever. He had no idea how long he'd been there, but it felt like an eternity. His girlfriend, Aphmau, had kicked him out and driven away, leaving him alone in the middle of nowhere.

He was contemplating what he was going to do next when he heard the sound of an engine in the distance. As it grew closer, his heart leapt with hope that it might be his friend Pierce coming to save him. And sure enough, as the car came into view, he recognized it as Pierce's.

Pierce pulled up alongside him and rolled down the window. "Hey, buddy, need a lift?" he asked, a look of concern on his face.

Aaron nodded, thankful for the chance to get away from the scene of his humiliation. He opened the door and got in. Pierce drove away, not saying a word, and Aaron felt a wave of relief wash over him.

When they arrived at Pierce's house, Pierce told Aaron to go lay down in his bed while he cooked some food for him. He knew Aaron hadn't gone out hunting that day with the rest of them, and he wanted to make sure he had something to eat.

Aaron obliged, and as he settled into the bed, thoughts of Aphmau filled his head. He felt a wave of grief wash over him, and his body started to tremble. He closed his eyes, trying to make the pain go away.

But before he knew it, Pierce was standing next to him, a comforting hand on his shoulder. And without warning, Pierce bent down and kissed him.

Aaron was taken aback, but somehow it felt right. He felt himself melting into Pierce's embrace, and before he knew it, Pierce was picking him up and carrying him into the shower.

The water cascading down his body was like a soothing balm to his wounded soul. He felt safe in Pierce's arms, and for the first time in days, he felt the pain start to recede.

After they dried off, Pierce led Aaron back to the bed and pulled him close. They lay there in silence for a few moments, and then Pierce said, "I know you're hurting, but I'm here for you. We'll get through this together. I promise."

Aaron smiled and embraced Pierce, feeling himself on the brink of healing

396 wordsss