Ein x pierce x noi

Ein and Pierce were walking by Noi's house one day, when they heard strange moaning coming from inside. Peeking in through a window, they saw Noi in his bedroom, on the bed with no clothes on. The two were immediately filled with excitement, their cocks getting hard at the thought of Noi pleasuring himself. Deciding to take advantage of the situation, they knocked on the door and when Noi opened it a crack to see who it was, they pushed their way inside. Noi went tumbling to the ground in embarrassment at being caught in such a state, which only served to tantalize them further.

'We're gonna make you our prey~' Ein and Pierce growled in unison, their eyes smoldering. Noi flushed red, his arousal growing despite his embarrassment. Not giving him time to think, Ein and Pierce closed in on him, their cocks poking him in the ass. Noi gasped in pleasure, his body trembling with desire. He was powerless against the two of them, and he knew it.

Ein and Pierce took turns, torturing Noi with pleasure until finally letting him come. When it was over, they let him go, satisfied and with a newfound appreciation for Noi's hidden desires. Little did they know, Noi would yearn for it again and the next time they saw each other, they would indulge again in the same game.