Todoroki x deku

Deku and Todoroki had been friends for six years. Since they were kids, they had hung out and explored the world together. Whether it was climbing trees, escaping from bullies, or finding a secret hideout, their friendship was unbreakable.

But when they were both in high school, something changed. Deku noticed his feelings for Todoroki slowly transforming from platonic friendship to something more romantic and passionate. He knew that his feelings for Todoroki had been slowly growing for years, but now they were intense and out of control. He wanted to confess his feelings, but he was so nervous and scared that he never worked up the courage to do so.

Todoroki noticed the change in Deku's behavior as well, but he was too embarrassed to ask Deku about it. He knew full well what it felt like to like someone in a romantic way, and he wanted badly to tell Deku about his feelings, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

One day, they decided to take a walk on the beach. The sun was setting and the waves were gently crashing against the shore. They were walking side by side, holding hands, and talking about school, life, and their future goals.

Without warning, Deku finally built up the courage to confess. He turned to Todoroki and looked deeply into his eyes, his heart racing with anticipation. He told Todoroki that he had been in love with him for years now, and that he wanted to be with him forever.

Todoroki was overwhelmed with emotion. All these years of waiting and wondering, and now his dreams had finally come true. He returned Deku's feelings and pulled him in for an embrace.

After a few moments of embracing, they realized that their gentle kiss had turned into something more passionate. Neither of them could resist the other any longer. They moved onto the surf and slowly started to take off each other's clothes. As they explored each other's bodies, they realized just how much they loved and wanted each other.

When they were done with their exploration and filled with pleasure, they hugged again, and the moment was frozen in time. As they looked out into the beautiful night sky, they knew that their love for each other was truly special.

From that day forward, Todoroki and Deku spent whatever free time they had together. Everywhere they went, people stared in awe at their unique hair colors—Deku's emerald locks and Todoroki's half-red and half-white hair. Just like their looks, their love for each other was unparalleled.

Even after they graduated and parted ways, they felt their bond growing stronger every day. They wrote letters and sent each other postcards, always remembering the time they spent on the beach together and the beautiful night they shared.

Deku and Todoroki's story is one of enduring love and friendship. It's a reminder of how love can bring two people together, no matter what colors their hair may be.