Female Erin x Levi

Levi was walking down the hallway, the clack of his shoes echoing off the cinder block walls, when he felt a sudden presence to his left. Someone was standing there, blocking his path. He stopped and looked up, and there was Erin, a vision in the dimly lit hall. Levi's heart raced. He had been anticipating this moment for days. Erin's dark eyes sparkled beneath her chocolate brown locks, her lips curled into a knowing smirk. He felt like he was standing before a living dream. Erin moved closer to him, her body suddenly and surprisingly close. He could feel her warmth radiating against his skin. He could smell the honeyed scent of her shampoo, and feel the gentle caress of her fingers against his face. Without a word, without a breath, Erin leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. The kiss was passionate, urgent, and it sent a surge of heat through his veins. He felt like his heart was on fire. Levi's arms wrapped around Erin, and he stumbled back ever-so-slightly, his back against the wall. The kiss seemed to go on for an eternity, each of them savoring the moment, before finally Erin pulled away. The two stood there for a moment, looking at each other, their breath coming in short, shallow gasps. Erin's gaze was like a laser, and Levi felt as if she could see right through him. He was suddenly, incredibly, aware of the fact that they were standing in a public hallway, and that anyone could walk past at any moment. Erin's hands moved to Levi's waist, and she pulled him closer. She looked deep into his eyes and said, in a voice that was thick with desire, "Come with me." Levi nodded, and let Erin lead him down the hall. His heart was beating so hard that he thought it would burst. He was dimly aware of something being said to them by a passing student, but he paid it no mind. His focus was only on Erin, and what was about to happen between them. They walked quickly, and as they rounded the corner, Erin pushed open the door to her dorm room. She pulled Levi inside, and quickly locked the door behind them. The room was dark and smelled of incense. The walls were hung with tapestries, and everywhere he looked, Levi could see evidence of Erin's meticulousness. She had arranged her things just so, and everything had a place. The room was a sanctuary of sorts, a place that felt safe and sacred. Erin moved closer, and suddenly her lips were on Levi's again. He felt her hands on his back, and her body pressed against his. The kiss was wild and passionate, and it felt like his head was spinning. He wanted her, wanted her more than he had wanted anything in his entire life. He felt the desire burning inside him, and he knew that he had to have her. Erin pulled away from the kiss and looked into Levi's eyes. He could see the hunger in her gaze, and he knew that she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her. Without a word, Erin began to undress. She slipped off her shirt, revealing her petite frame and full breasts. Next, she unbuttoned her jeans and stepped out of them. She was wearing nothing but a pair of panties beneath. Levi felt his breath catch in his throat. He wanted to take her in his arms and to kiss her all over. He wanted to touch her and taste her and make her moan with pleasure. But instead, he stepped back, and allowed Erin to take the lead. She moved to the bed and lay down, and Levi followed her. He felt his chest heave as he looked at her, his skin tingling with anticipation. Erin moved closer to him, and their bodies touched. Levi felt electric pulses shoot through him as her hands moved over his body. She kissed his neck and his chest and his stomach as she explored every inch of him. Levi felt himself burn with desire, and he wanted nothing more than to take her right then and there. But instead, he held back, allowing her to take her time and explore him. The passion between them was palpable, and soon their movements were in perfect sync. They moved together, and each touch sent shivers up and down Levi's spine. He felt like he was dancing on air, and the sensations were more intense than anything he had ever felt before. Erin's lips were everywhere, and soon Levi felt like he was going to explode. He closed his eyes and tried to focus, but it was no use. He was lost in the moment, and in the pleasure that was enveloping them both. Suddenly, Erin broke away from the kiss, and Levi's eyes flew open. He suddenly became aware of the sounds coming from outside the dorm room. The entire hall seemed to be filled with the noises of their passion. He heard people laughing and talking, and it was then that he realized that everyone in the building could hear them. Erin smiled at him, and he saw something in her eyes that he had never seen before. She was wild and untamed, and he had to have her. He reached out for her, and she came to him willingly. The two of them moved together in perfect harmony, warmth and pleasure radiating from their bodies. They moved faster and faster, until Levi thought his heart was going to burst. And then, as the two of them moved together, it was as if time seemed to stand still. They reached the peak of pleasure, and in that moment, Levi felt something that he had never felt before. He felt a connection, a bond that was deeper than anything he had ever known. And then, as quickly as it had come, the moment was gone. Levi and Erin lay there, panting and exhausted, their bodies and hearts intertwined. They looked into each other's eyes, and in that moment, they both knew that nothing could ever be the same.