Dream x George smut+fluff=<3333

Dream took a morning shower, the hot water cascading down his body, and a warm steamy air in the bathroom. He began to hum, the sound enveloping him, and the tapping of the showerhead made him feel so alive. Suddenly, Dream heard a voice, and he jumped back in surprise. There, in the doorway, was his roommate George. He was 19 years old, with a mop of black hair and piercing brown eyes. Dream smiled, and motioned for George to come inside the bathroom. George stepped cautiously into the steamy room, and Dream reached out and embraced him. George kissed Dream passionately, his body responding eagerly to the touch. Dream's fingers caressed George's back as he returned the passionate embrace. Dream then turned George around and kissed him again. This time, his fingers explored George's body more intimately, as the intense pleasure surged through them both. At the same time, George's body was becoming harder with arousal, and Dream felt his own arousal growing in response. Dream moved his hands lower, and started to pleasure George with his fingers. George moaned with pleasure, lost in the moment. Dream responded by turning George around again, and he kissed him, pushing his body closer against George's. They both felt their bodies entwined, and the pleasure only increased. Finally, they both reached the apex of pleasure, and Dream pulled away. George woke up in Dream's arms, cuddled up on Dream's bed. "Sorry, I went a little too hard, lovey," Dream said, as George lay there, smiling and cuddling Dream. They stayed like that for some time, perfectly content in each other's arms.