Another bakudeku UmU

{same plot as the other one but all together and different range.}

When Bakugou Katsuki first laid eyes upon Izuku Midoriya, he was nothing more than an enigmatic nuisance. With his disheveled green hair and his wide, piercing green eyes, the energetic boy from down the street seemed to have an ever-growing presence in Katsuki's life. Every morning, Katsuki would spend his time training and honing his blazing explosions, and then he would inevitably be distracted by Izuku's cheery presence, stirring up all kinds of emotions within his body.

In an effort to mask how much he was truly drawn to Izuku, Katsuki would constantly act rude and cruel towards him, picking on him and belittling him in an attempt to distract himself from his own growing lust.

But still, Izuku kept coming back, and Katsuki's resolve to keep him at bay slowly weakened. Eventually, despite their sometimes contentious relationship, they became friends, and Katsuki's feelings blossomed into something far greater.

One day, after a particularly intense sparring session, Izuku suddenly became very ill and couldn't make it home. Worried and unsure of what to do, Katsuki quickly ushered him into his home, tucking him into bed and trying to nurse him back to health. As he watched, however, Izuku slowly began to go into heat, and before long Katsuki realized that Izuku was an omega, and he was an alpha.

Unable to control his primal instincts, Katsuki quickly claimed his mate, pleasuring them both and relieving them both of their aching bodies. After such an intense encounter, Katsuki and Izuku found that their relationship had grown immensely, and soon the two were a couple.

However, their newfound joy was only to be short-lived, as soon enough Izuku began to show signs of being pregnant. Despite being a little taken aback, Katsuki was determined to make sure that no harm would come to him and his mate or his unborn child. He vowed to protect them always, and from that moment on, his protective nature only grew stronger.

Katsuki would use any means necessary to keep Izuku and his baby safe, no matter what it took. As time went on and the baby became a reality, Katsuki's love and admiration for Izuku only deepened, and soon the two of them had a small but happy family.

Katsuki and Izuku went on to have a long and fulfilling life together. Despite the dubious start, their relationship had grown into something beautiful and strong, and it was something that they would forever cherish. Through it all, Katsuki truly, madly, deeply loved his mate Izuku, and that love never faded.