Tanjiro x Zenitsu

Once upon a time, there was a young boy and his name was Tanjiro. He was a strong, fierce warrior born to become a skilled demon slayer. His life changed one day when he discovered that his beloved little sister was half-demon and became determined to do whatever it took to help her.

One night Tanjiro was searching for powerful demons when he stumbled across a young man who was as brave as he was. His name was Zenitsu and he joined Tanjiro's team without any hesitation.

As they traveled, the pair quickly bonded over stories of their past and their dreams for the future. They even started to stay up late talking and laughed about silly things that only they understood.

One night, while Tanjiro was trying to sleep, he felt a gentle kiss on the back of his neck. He turned around to find it was Zenitsu who had come over to sleep near him. Seeing the warmth in his eyes and the tenderness in his expression, Tanjiro couldn't help but return the kiss.

From that moment on, their mutual attraction was undeniable. Whenever they thought no one was looking, they'd sneak off to be together. Their relationship eventually evolved into something more than just friendship, a secret they promised would remain between them.

One night, as they lay in each others arms, they confessed their true feelings for one another. Zenitsu said he'd never known what happiness was until he met Tanjiro and they shared a kiss full of passion and promise of the future.

The next morning, they announced their love to all who would listen and they were met with joy and celebration.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu shared a beautiful romance that was built on trust, compassion, and respect. It was in these moments that Tanjiro noticed how much Zenitsu had changed him. He was no longer just a demon slayer—he was also a man who found strength and solace in the arms of his beloved