Episode 508 (14/06/23) Part One

Scarlett: Previously On Redbye:
She kisses him, he kisses her back, she undoes her shirt, he takes his off, she undies his belt & pulls him to her bedroom by the wrist, they go into her bedroom, Layla pushes him onto the bed, she ties her hair up & smiles.
Alicia: We've looked over Sienna & it'd seem that she is showing early signs of cerebral palsy.
Celine: What's that?
Alicia: Cerebral Palsy can effect a person's ability to m or & maintain posture & balance, it's non-progressive which means that once more noticeable signs develop it won't go any further.
Celine: I see.
Toyah: Won't daddy shout at us when he finds out?
Madison: We aren't gonna tell daddy & I am gonna make sure that the boxes are elsewhere.
Toyah: Ok.
Lorraine: The board won't let this pass unfortunately.
Winona: What are you trying to say?
Lorraine: I think you know.
Layla pushes Adrian out the door, she throws his shirt at him, he does up his belt & picks his shirt up. Harper walks by.
Layla: I swear to god if you come anywhere near me the whole village will know that your a rapist!
Harper: Rapist?
REDBYE
In the village:
Adrian walks through the village, Sharlene throws a plastic bottle at him.
Adrian: Detention!
Sharlene: Yeah... no.
Adrian: I'm sorry?
Sharlene: Ms Spellman told me to tell you that your fired if I see you & by the way, The entire village knows what you are.
Adrian: & what's that then?
Sharlene: A filthy vile rapist.
Letitia: Is that true?
Adrian: What? No!
Sharlene: You shoulda seen the state of Layla apparently her clothes were ripped & her lip were bust open n all!
Letitia slaps him.
Letitia: You monster.
She walks away.
In the school:
Winona packs her stuff up.
Sian: What's going on?!
Winona: I've been fired. With immediate effect.
Sian: What?! Why?!
Winona: I set Isla up for a fall.
Sian: I don't understand.
Winona: I had drugs planted on her.
Sian: You did what you needed to do in order to get by, we all do things we shouldn't or don't want to do, but sometimes the end justifies the means.
Winona: I know. I love this job.
She tears up.
-I don't wanna go.
Sian: Oh.
Sian hugs her.
-Neither do I.
In the Crimson's:
Celine is researching Cerebral Palsy on her laptop.
Britney: Cerebral Palsy? What's up?
Celine: Because of whatever happened in that house that night, Sienna has started showing signs of cerebral palsy but they can't give us a definitive diagnosis until she turns 1 or 2.
Britney: God. Are you still certain that Sarah did something?
Celine: I don't know, I don't know what to think. Mum was too drunk to remember & as far as I'm aware she was the only one who was in the house with her at the time.
Britney: Maybe you should ask the rest of your family if they were about that night.
Celine: It's no use.
Britney: But you don't know that though.
Celine: Don't I?
Britney: If you don't ask, you don't get.
In the village:
Madison & Toyah walk through the village.
Rebecca: Madison!
Madison: Have we met?
Rebecca: No, but I'm Rebecca Nolan, I live a few doors down, I spoke to Bannanaboat & he sorta told me about your situation.
Madison: I see.
Rebecca: I used to be like you, being forced to stay locked indoors, being screamed at for speaking up for myself, being at the end of a fist, I know what it's like to feel like a prisoner in your own home.
Madison: How did you get out of it?
Rebecca: It got so bad that my daughter killed him, she was protecting me but in the process she killed him, here's my number, call me once you've packed an bag for yourself & Toyah, I do not want your way out of this to be prison, I am getting you out of this.

End of episode.

CHARACTERS (in order of appearance)
Adrian Conway
Sharlene Andersen
Letitia Greene
Winona Spellman
Sian Greenwood
Celine Taylor
Britney Crimson
Rebecca Nolan
Madison Foster
Toyah Foster