Part 2: Bruce the bouncer

Dedicated to theroyalflower for making me this amazing cover :D

Hey people, this is my second day on wattpad :D. And this my first story. Please tell me When I make mistakes or when my story just sucks :p

Thank you and love you all

~*~ <3 Mitchie  ~*~

“We’d better get going then,” I said and grabbed my jacket, wallet, car keys and phone. Jackie sprinted into the bedroom. She changed her baggy trousers and sweatshirt for a black dress, did her make-up and hair in a matter of seconds. I bet this was a new record. I don’t know how she did it. Most girls take at least 30 minutes, right?

She grabbed her purse from the kitchen table and smiled at me. “Ready?” I asked smirking.

“Of course, now let’s go!” she said. I shook my head chuckling and stepped in the hallway, we went into the elevator and were greeted by Oscar, the elevator boy, though you could hardly call him a boy since he’s at least 55. He’s worked here all his life and always greets us “Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Hunt.” See?

“Good evening Oscar.” Jackie said happily “How are you? Has anything interesting happened today?” she asked happily. Jackie always makes a talk with Oscar, It’s part of her daily routine. I think Oscar likes it too, I don’t think the guests take the time to talk to him. It’s probably pretty boring being in this elevator by yourself.

“I’m fine, thank you. Just same old me, bringing the guests from floor to floor.”

You see, the penthouse is on the top floor of the Williams Hotel. All the rooms on the lower floors are for the hotel guests, but one of the two penthouses is mine and mine alone, well… since Jackie is my wife it’s hers also. The other penthouse belongs to Adam and Eve. I’m the owner of the hotel, so getting the penthouse wasn’t that hard. I come here when I want a break from the business. Which is very often.

Only us four, Blair and the fraction heads know about the penthouses and they know they can’t disturb me there, unless it’s really important or when I invite them.

Jackie was happily chatting with Oscar while I was lost in my thoughts. We reached the parking garage, said goodbye to Oscar and went to my car. I held the door open for Jackie and got in the drivers seat.

Hey, just ‘cuz I’m in the mafia doesn’t mean I can’t be a gentleman!

There was a huge line in front of the club. No way in hell was I going to wait to get in my own damn club. So I took Jackie’s hand and went to the entrance.

“Get back in line,” said the bouncer in a bored tone. He couldn’t be serious, could he?

“Come again?” I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

“You heard me, get back in line and let me do my job,” he said, still sounding bored. I was getting annoyed, I didn’t come here to stand in front of the club. Doesn’t he realise who he’s talking to? I could rip his head and shit on his neck if I wanted and nobody would even dare to stop me.

“Don’t you know who this is?” asked Jackie with an amused smile on her face. She found this apparently amusing, well I didn’t. So I shot her an annoyed look. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. “Calm down, he’s probably new.”

Jackie was right, I shouldn’t get so worked up about this. Still, I wasn’t used to people disrespecting me. I took a deep breath and smirked at the bouncer. “You’d better let me and my girl through if you know what’s good for you.”

The bouncer glared at me. “Get back in line before I have to use force and don’t tell me what to do, ‘cuz you’re not my boss.”

Boy, if he only knew. Jackie and I burst out laughing. I think the bouncer was really pissed now.

“But what if I was huh?” I asked when I had stopped laughing.

He glared at me, but I could see a hint of confusion in his eyes. The people behind us where getting annoyed, I couldn’t blame them. I would be annoyed too if I had to wait for that annoying bouncer to let me through. Oh wait, I did. Damn him.

Pedro, the usual bouncer, came looking what the commotion was about. I smiled at him. The idiot bouncer looked behind him to see at whom I was smiling.

“Pedro” I said with a smile “Please tell this gentleman to let us through. We’ve been standing here for more than five minutes and these nice people behind us really want to go inside, just like us.”

Pedro’s face paled, as he knew that I only talked this way when I was pissed off.

“Now you’ve done it,” Jackie said to the bouncer snickering. He just looked really confused.

“Of course,” Pedro said nervously, “Bruce, let them through right now and you’re fired.”

Bruce then let us through still looking confused and kind of sad. I would be sad too if I was just fired. Especially because he was just doing his job. It’s not his fault he’s dumb. Even though I was still pissed off, I felt kind of guilty.

Yeah, Yeah I know I’m supposed to be the mean mafia boss blablabla, but I’m actually a nice person, if I say so myself.

I was just going to tell Pedro that he shouldn’t fire Bruce, but Jackie beat me to it.

“Come on Pedro, please don’t fire Bruce. He’s new and he couldn’t have known. He was just doing his job and that’s a good thing, right?” Jackie asked and smiled innocently at him. Nobody could resist that smile, including me. And she has as much influence as me, so he had to obey. Pedro looked at me hesitantly and I nodded.

He walked back to Bruce to tell him the good news. Bruce’s face lit up like a Christmas tree, wow he must be really happy that he could keep his job.

Jackie giggled “Look at how happy he is, just like a puppy with a new toy.”

I had to admit he really looked like a puppy. You might think, how can a big, muscular man look like a puppy? Well he did and it looked funny, but disturbing.

________________________________________________________________________

please tell me what you think about it :D