Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 2 (Au)

A/N: We'll have the actual beginning of the games on this chapter. And we'll meet the other tributes.

..................

No strings attached. That should've been a good thing, but as Dean laid on the bed, a sleeping form next to him, he kinda wanted those strings attached. He remembered the sweet groans and moans that escaped Cas' mouth, his nails dragging down Dean's back. The taste of his lips was so pleasing.

Soon, both of them would be dead, and at least they lived in the now. Dean's bare chest rose at a calming pace, a tattoo swirling on his chest. Tattoos were banned, so when Cas saw it, he ran his fingers over it, tracing every line. It was a symbol to ward off evil. He didn't know why he got it, but maybe it would provide him luck.

Cas unconsciously moved into Dean's arms, making his arms wrap around him. Dean just let himself get lost in his thoughts and the beautiful scent that came from Cas. Next thing you know, he was drifting off again. But he was shaken awake by Cas' breathing getting faster, his eyes fluttering open. Cas felt the strong arms wrapped around him, and he regretted the no strings attached rule. Cas reluctantly wriggled out of Dean's arms and turned to face him.

"Morning." Dean smiled softly, both lost in each other's eyes. Green meeting blue, the ground meeting the sky. Subconsciously, they found themselves moving closer, pressing their lips together. It tingled when they kiss, maybe it was the risk or the fact they had never kissed anyone before. Either way, they kissed gently, Dean cupping Cas' face, his fingers drawling patterns in his skin.

They couldn't seem to get enough of each other. But finally, they had to pull apart, catching their breath. With quite gasps of breaths and a wordless glance, they knew that this couldn't be a no strings attached rule. They wordlessly got dressed and went to get breakfast, finding themselves holding hands.

Training Session.....

The single training session with your mentor was over, now it was group training, so that meant Dean and Cas had to awkwardly avoid each other. The names of the tributes listed on the board.

District 1:

M:Castiel Novak
F:Anna Novak

District 2:

M: Garth Fitzgerald
F: Becky Rosen

District 3:

M: Ash Harvelle
F: Jo Harvelle

District 4:

M: Kevin Tran
F: Meg Masters

District 5:

M: Benny Lafitte
F: Ruby Cortese

District 6:

M:Balthazar Roché
F:Lisa Braeden

District 7:

M: Gabriel Shurley
F: Kali Tapenga

District 8:

M: Gadreel Penikett
F:Naomi Tapping

District 9:

M: Metatron Armstrong
F: Hannah Johnson

District 10:

M: Raphael Barnes
F:Tessa McKeon

District 11:

M:Samandriel Johnston
F:Abaddon Huffman

District 12:

M: Dean Winchester
F:Charlie Bradbury