Destiel ~ Hey Now Part 2 (Au)

A/N: I love you guys. Thank you so God damn much for reading. I love reading your comments and I love knowing I can make you smile. You guys make me smile, and I love you guys for that.

....................

Dean and Cas had grown to become good friends in the first three months of their tour together. Currently, they were being interviewed together.

"So, how did you two meet? All we know is that you two decided to go on tour together." The interviewer asks, her red coated smile a bit sickening. Who made a lipstick that shade of red?

"My sister."

"My best friend."

The two spoke at the same time. The interviewer raised a brow.

"My best friend who happens o be my manager is also his sister. She planned a lunch. We met, we got along swell." Cas explained.

"And how has the tour been going?" She questions.

"Fine. We love seeing all our fans and it thrills us to see them happy." Cas smiled.

"That's good. So, either of you seeing anyone?" She was really there already?

"No." Dean and Cas said simultaneously, shaking their heads. The females in the crowd cheered.

"That reminds me, I have to admit something, my record label have allowed me to say it, so none of you go ape shit on me." Cas smiled shyly.

"Oh, and what is it that you want to talk about?" She seemed happy to get some juice on Castiel Novak the celebrity singer.

"I'm gay." Cas admits plainly, just puts it out there.

"You're what?" The interviewer seemed shock, the fans seemed happy and excited at that, strangely enough.

"I am a homosexual. I'm into dudes." Cas repeats.

"Oh."

Later.....

"So, I actually wanted to tell you something." Dean bites his lip as he sits on the bed of the hotel room they're staying in for the night. They had a concert an hour after the interview and they just got back from the concert.

"Yeah, what's that?" Cas questions.

"Well, you see, you're hot and cute and I'm awkward and I like you." Dean bit his lip again.

"And here I thought you were straight." Cas smiled.

"Bisexual." Dean looks at the ground.

"Hey, I like you too." Cas admits, looking at Dean. Dean glances up and sees Cas smile sweetly.

"Really?" Dean questions.

"Yeah. It's hard not to like you in a romantic way. You're kind and sweet and goofy. Also, you are a walking sex god just, wow." Cas smirked.

"I thought that's what you were." Dean was becoming more confident again as he smirked. There was a nanosecond of silence and suddenly they gravitated together, their lips against one another. They had wanted this ever since they first laid eyes on each other.

It took no time for the kiss to build up heat and passion, Dean and Cas holding nothing back as Dean is pushed forcefully on the bed, Cas straddling him.

"Should we really be doing this?" Dean asks as Cas strips him of his leather jacket.

"Probably not. But we both want it." Cas points out, pulling Dean's shirt over his head. Their lips were against each other again and Dean let Cas do whatever he wanted to him. Dean undid Cas' shirt which already had 4 buttons undone that sexy bastard. He pushed it off and grinds his hips upward.