Ch.P 1 (Moving)

I exhale, remembering my new situation. I just got a new job for the famous band Tokio Hotel, and I'm excited. Don't get me wrong. But I'm so nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be? I've been listening to them for a while now too, maybe a year or so. The current date is 2006 so maybe since last year. I don't know exactly, I don't keep track.

The realization hits me like freight train when I think about it. I'm Bill's new makeup artist, oh my god! I'm so excited to meet him. I've been watching Tokio Hotel TV for a while and he seems like such a fun person to be around, so bubbly and kind. And I'll be doing his makeup for shows too! How cool is that?

Not only that, but I'm excited to meet Tom too. He's handsome, he plays guitar, and he's in a band. I think he's definitely my favorite out of the 4, but I like them all of course. But if I ever got a chance to be with him---which is unrealistic, he probably has girls all the time---I wouldn't use him for money, or to get famous. I would love Tom for Tom. Because he's funny, he seems respectful, and he seems really sweet too.

I am excited to meet Gustav as well. Possibly bond with him. In middle school, I played the drums, I was in band for all the middle school years, so I have some good experience. And I've heard Gustav is very sweet, I feel bad because he's often left out or overlooked. I won't make him feel like that, I look forward to meeting all of the members.

I'm excited to meet Georg too. I've heard he's funny, and from interviews, he seems like Tom's other twin. But getting back to all of them, they seem like such a variety and interesting as people. I can't wait! But first, I have to unpack everything in my new apartment. I start next week on Wednesday, and I haven't even set up a place to sleep. I atleast need that, and a place where my cat, Lunar, can rest, eat, etc.

I moved from Halle to about 20 minutes from the place where the mansion is. Pretty cool I think, an easy drive for winters. I can't wait to meet new friends in the city and have fun with the band, I've been dreaming of this day since I began to obsess over them. And now having it become a reality feels surreal.

I have a ton of boxes scattered around my apartment, feeling ill. I have little time to find all of my essentials. And I was smart, not marking my boxes as what was inside of them all. I was in too much of a rush. I'm going to have to start digging. I walk to a pile by the back living room wall, ripping it open and going through it.

I begin goimg through each box from this pile, it was mostly all of my kitchen utensils and plates. How boring, and it's not exactly my essentials, but it gets me somewhere. Suddenly, I hear a knock at my door. I sigh, getting up and walking to open my door.

"Goodmorning."
I get startled by her loud, announcing voice. A woman, tall, stands at my door. Staring down at me with a bright smile.
"You must be Y/N L/N?"
She asks, tilting her head a little. I nod my head hesitantly, feeling suspicious about her at first.
"Perfect! Do I have permission to enter the house?"
She questions, her hands held together infront of her stomach.

"Yes! Come in."
I exclaim, moving aside so she can enter. As she comes in, I observe her. Long ginger hair in a ponytail that ends at her rear. Black glasses with a long fitted suit type of dress. Something professional of course. She had black heels to match her grey dress suit. She looked boring, but she was nice, so whatever.

She suddenly turns to me, catching me off guard with her sudden words.
"Amazing place, but I'm here to inform you that Tokio Hotel will be changing the date to meet you. Your new date to meet them will be tomorrow."
I feel my heart drop. Tomorrow? Why did they change it to be so soon? Didn't they think about possibilities or are they eager to meet me?

"Great! I will be there. Do I need to wear anything specific like a dresscode or something?"
I ask, she shakes her head with a laugh.
"No, just be presemtable of course."
I giggle, nodding.
"Great, thank you! I'll be there."
I say, guiding her back out the door. She waves politely as I close the door.