Ch.P 7 (All Mine)

When we got home, I was so tired. I fell asleep on Tom in the car. He was so warm and comfortable I couldn't help but back fall asleep in his arms. When we got back to the mansion, I walked sluggishly to the door behind everybody else, tired as hell. It was around 7 pm when we had got home. I went to Tom's room first so I could use his shower and I got my stuff. I got undressed and started the shower, the hot steam blew over the curtain rod like a movie scene. The mirror was foggy and the room was stuffy.

When I got in, the warm water hit my skin and it was relaxing. I stood there for a second, getting my hair wet letting the water run down my body, warming me up. I grabbed some shampoo and used it. Then rinsed it out and used some conditioner. It made my hair super soft and kept it healthy. This makes it shiney and perfect. I rinse that out and finally use some body wash.

I hear a chase going up the stairs and around the second level. I get nervous that someone is going to come in here to get away. I lather up my body, the humidity washing it off slowly. This makes my body soft and washes off my dry skin. So it's soft and pretty. I hear Tom's bedroom door open and slam shut. Then I hear someone break through that. Footsteps follow into the bathroom and slam the door shut. Tom locks the door.

"Haha! You can't get me here Bill."
He shouts enthusiastically. I panic a bit.
"Wait, who's in here? Y/N?"
"Yes?"
I say, getting cut off by Bill.
"I'm not leaving until you come out."
No response comes from Tom. Suddenly hear something soft fall. Is he undressing? I think. Suddenly, Tom speaks.

"Sorry Y/N, we have to do this so that he'll leave me alone. Is this okay with you?"
He whispers. I'm confused and stand there thinking, my body still covered in soap. He suddenly gets in with me. My eyes travel down him. Observing every inch of him, this time in the light.

I blush hard
"Tom!!"
I whisper-yell.
"What the fuck! I'm showering."
He just smirks at me and grabs my waist. I finally put the pieces together and figure out what's going on.
"You still out there Bill?"
He shouts, glancing down at me with that same dangerous smirk.

"I told you I'm not leaving till you come out."
Bill shouts back. If he comes on to me Bill will hear us.
"Y/N can I fuck you, please?"
He asks, giving me puppy eyes. I reply to Tom, whispering.
"Yes Tom, please."
I don't know why I was begging him but I was glad I did.

*!!!!SMUT!!!!!*

He doesn't say a word, but looks me in the eyes deeply, grabs my waist and smashes his lips onto mine. Slipping his tounge through my lips, showing me how he feels right away. Pickine me up, he pins me against the wall while standing between my legs. Still making out with me, one of his hands slowly makes its way down my thigh to my clit.

He rubs my clit softly, going a little faster progressively. Finally he makes me reach a orgasm. I try my best to hold back my moans, but it's hard. I dig my fingers in his warm muscular back. I feel something underneath me, looking down, I see him getting harder by the minute, he must've been turned on by me. Maybe this will be more fun then I thought.

Tom grins at me, moving down to my neck. Sucking and licking his spot on my neck. Making his mark that I'm his. I let out a small moan. He stops and looks me dead in the eyes, whispering to me.
"I want to feel you."
I blush deeply, allowing him. Tom looks between us, grabbing his hard cock and shoving himself into me.

I grip his dreads, throwing my head back as he thrusts hard into my pussy. Groaning and moaning quietly in his ear, it was so silent that I guarentee Bill couldn't heart it over the water.
"Tom?"
Bill calls out, with no response. I giggle at his small voice.

Tom looks like he can barely take it, but at this point neither can I. He feels so good I can't help but moan.
"What was that?"
Bill asks, his voice is shakey like he's nervous. I couldn't answer, I was paralyzed out of pleasure as I held my moans while they spoke.
"Maybe you-- shouldn't have stayed-- by the door. "
Tom says through thrusts and breaths, even some groans and moans.