Ch.P 17 (Consent)

When I walk in, everybody circles around me. Curious as to what happened. Tom makes them back up, as I'm still jittery. And it's now that I think I have PTSD. "Step away, she's very sensetive right now. She had a terrible nightmare about us."
I analyze everyone's faces, all of them terrified and sad for me. They all hug me gently, a big group hug to say the least. Tom picks me up, holding my waist as I wrap my limbs around him.

He holds my rear, keeping me supported so I don't fall. Taking me to the kitchen, grabbing a cookie out of the jar and feeding it to me. Then places his hand back on my waist. He giggles as I struggle to chew it, but it was very crunchy, he couldn't laugh. He lets me finish and grabs me water, letting me drink out of a straw just like a baby. He was treating me like one right now but it was comforting.

Tom then carries me upstairs to his room and sets me on the bed, going to the door.
"We're going to be up here a while."
He yells down the steps to the band and Aliyah in the living room. He closes the door and grabs me some clean clothes he washed for me out of the suitcase I had brought with me here. He took my hand and brang me to the bathroom. I suppose this is my life for a while until I heal up a bit.

I know whats coming and I undress. He looks me up and down, analyzing my body. He looks to my front. The most hurt. He bends down to my front.
"Baby, can I look at this?"
He asks sweetly, sitting on his knees as he looks up at me with doe eyes. Consent. I crave consent.
"Yes, you may."
I grant him.

He begins feeling around. He gently goes in, feeling around until he hits one spot and I let out a slight moan. My cuts were almost all the way healed as they were very small but there was quite a few. He quickly looks up to me.
"Baby what was that?"
He smiles a little smirk at me. I try to lie to him.

"Nothing."
I lie. He knows he hit a sweet spot. I was injured yes, but it wasn't severe to the point I couldn't have sex. That's all I'm saying. Him hitting the sweet spot was my turn on. Even though I know he was making sure I was okay.
"Don't lie to me."
He says, now fully smirking.
"Was that a moan?"
He gives me the seductive eyes. I give in to him.

"Yes. You hit my sweet spot okay?"
I admit to him. Now I want him.
"Oh baby."
He says, standing up now. Exiting out of me, carefully of course.
"You want to fuck now, don't you?"
I blush, knowing I do. He doesn't assume though, he waits for my answer. Consent. There it is again.

"Yes, I really do."
I say to him. He smiles, undresses, and turn on shower. "Let's do it in the shower okay? It'll be easier on your injuries."
His voice still isn't mean, its gentle even when he's ready. He is different now but I need this energy rather than Darrens go-go-go energy with this activity.

He waits for warm water, then grabs my arm and helps me enter. The steam surrounds us like a perfect love scene in a movie. He's holding me close to him. I feel it on me. Underneath me, as he shifts I feel him getting harder.

His hands on my hips, gently rocking us back and forth. He holds my chin, looking into my eyes deeply. He begins to kiss me passionately, and he gently rubs up against me. I flinch back a bit, as my clit is sensitive.

*SMUT*

He stops for a moment, checking if I'm alright. I nod and he continues. This moment stays in my head for a moment, he cares about not hurting me. He makes sure he doesn't, he really is safe. I shouldn't let a stupid nightmare get in my way. He asks me if it's alright if he puts it in, I nod.

Tom grabs his length, pushing himself slowly. Letting me adjust to him again. Kissing me as he does it. I let out a quiet whimper. Tom gives me a sexy look and smirks before continuing. He giggles at my small whimper before he starts thrusting gently. When he does, I try not to moan, as there's now four people who can hear us.