Ch.P 8 (Traveling)

The next day during breakfast, I seen an ad for a free vacation in the paper. I called the number and they gave me money for the tickets on the plane. It was in Tokyo. Although I felt a little bad staying in another country for a week, it would be an amazing vacation. When dinner came around, I pulled Bill aside into the hallway while everybody enjoyed their meals.

"So what is it Y/N?"
Bill asked me, confused. I let out a somewhat sad but excited sigh. "
I'm going to Tokyo for a week."
Bill's jaw dropped.
"Oh my god Y/N you can't leave. Tom will go nuts without you, and what if we have interviews? What will I do then?"
I just smiled, knowing he was trying to convince me to stay without saying it.

"I'm sorry Bill, I seen this really cool vacation and I applied for tickets they're free."
Bill hugs me, tightly. I know he's sad, and I know everybody including Tom especially will be very upset. I stand there in Bill's sad arms for a moment, preparing myself to tell the others later after dinner. We both sigh and make our ways back to the dining area where we finish our food.

After dinner, I gather the band around and ask them to sit on the couch because I had important news. Although Bill already knew.
"Okay, so, I will be leaving the country for a week."
I said nervously, knowing their reactions. They all start asking me questions.
"Where are you going?"
"Why are you leaving?"
Their questions surrounded me and I stopped them, asked them one by one, and explained everything I had told Bill the previous hours before.

While the others kept asking me little questions I already answered, I kept glancing at Tom who was staring down at the ground. His head in his hands. I could tell his heart was heavy with sadness that he wouldn't see me. I know it wasn't long but for some reason it felt like years would be going by.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

Everybody went to bed early tonight. I think we were all just tired from the hours long conversation about my travling next week. I changed into my thin strap tank top and shorts. I tied my hair into a bun and settled into Tom's bed for the night. He was taking a shower, I could hear the water running as I lay in the darkness waiting for him. I see a shadow appear at the door. It's Bill again. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to him.

"Hi Bill!"
I whisper loudly.
"Hi!"
He replies.
"I just came to say goodnight and give a big hug to my best friend!"
He snickers. I find it sweet that he's so nice. We exchange those words and hug tightly, saying the last goodbyes of the night. He disappears into the dark hallway and I walk slowly back to Tom's bed, just as the water shuts off. I hear his shower door open and close, and ruffles of the cloth towel faintly.

My eyes begin to droop but I force myself awake so that I can say goodnight to Tom. I always struggle with this, every night I struggle to stay awake for Tom. He finally opens the door right as the lights turn off in the bathroom. I watch his fit shadow move across the room in the dim of his light plugged in the wall. I hear clothes rustle and slip over his figure. I close my eyes, unable to bear them any longer and no later than that I feel Tom's body weight pull the bed down and he lays his fresh warm body next to me.

His scent fills my nose, and I suddenly hear his voice.
"Goodnight my beautiful girl."
He whispers softly. I manage to get out a small reply before loosing my strength in exhaust.
"Goodnight Tom."
He brings me closer to him, his scent is strong now, and I feel the heat from his steaming shower radiating off of him. It was like I was in heaven. I feel his arms warpping around me and holding me against him, keeping me warm so I could sleep well.

I quickly fall asleep in his arms, he's got that power over me. It seems that I only fall asleep and stay asleep in his arms, warm and calm. When I wake up the next morning, I was so tired. I wasn't wearing a bra so I had to go into Tom's closet and borrow a hoodie. It was one of his smaller ones, but it was still so big on me.

I left my messy hair and went downstairs for breakfast, the whole house smelled like bacon. When I walk into the kitchen, I see tom sitting at the table. Gustav and Georg are watching some cartoon I didn't know the name of. Tom and Bill were talking but I was too tired to care what about.

I walked over to the table, and sat in a chair next to Tom facing Bill. I layed my head down on the table and leaned on Tom. He lets his attention fade from Bill talking to me on his side.
"Still tired beautiful?"
Tom asks, rubbing my back. Suddenly I feel Bill eyes too. I groan, hearing Bill laughing at me.
"Wake up sleepyhead!"
He teases me.

I lift my head up to look at them, but still laying my head down. Tom lifts my head up and holds it so I didn't have to do anything. He looks me in the eyes, the sun is shining in onto his maple brown eyes and his lip piercing is glistening. He stares at me for a minute, switching his eyes between my lips and my sleepy eyes. He finally kisses me slowly and passionately. I know he's going to miss me. I feel terrible now that I think about it but I can't cancel now. I leave tomorrow.

We kiss for about a minute or so before Bill interrupts us.
"I'm still here love birds."
Bill says, with sass in his sentence.
"Sorry."
I chuckle, waking up a little bit more.
"I just so happened to notice you're in Tom's hoodie, Y/N."
Bill said. I had no choice but I still blushed. I buried my face into Tom who was giggling at me, same with Bill and Gustav and Georg who heard us from the kitchen.

When Bill finished breakfast, we all grabbed a plate and ate. He made a classic American breakfast, Pancakes with eggs and bacon. This was his first time making it but it was surprisingly good. Infact it was almost heavenly. I think Bill was just blessed with cooking skills. I thanked him for making us breakfast since nobody else did.

I felt bad nobody did because he did amazing and I decided to tell him that too.
"Breakfast was so good Bill, thank you!"
He smiled a big smile and hugged me.
"You're welcome, Y/N. I'm so happy you liked it. It was my first time making an American dish afterall."
He beams, I smile at him. Bill is the sweetest person and I love him so much. He's amazing.

We decided to not go anywhere today, so I thought it would be a good day for me to pack for my trip. I was going for only 5 days sadly. But it was still going to be amazing.
"I'm going to go pack my suitcase."
I announce. They didn't say anything so I just went upstairs. As soon as I got to the top of the stair case, I heard running behind me up the stairs, I panicked, screamed and I felt somebody almost bring me down. I heard him laughing.

"Bill!"
I cry out, noticing the whole house laughing at me. Even Tom, who ended up chasing bill around the top floor. We all just watched them for a moment. Eventually Bill got tired and Tom tackled him to the ground and was playfully punching him. Everybody found it so hilarious. Gustav was on the floor laughing, making me laugh more.

Tom came and held me with blocking me from Bill. He kept swinging me around and picked me up and ran away from me. I tried to tell him to put me down because I had to pack but he wouldn't. I didn't mind, it was actually so fun. Finally they both got extremely tired and Tom put me down. We were upstairs when everybody else was downstairs. He sat on the bed while I packed.

We talked about a bunch of little things. Like why my favorite color was purple, and how much I was ranting about it.
"I don't know why but I just love it so much."
I said smiling. He was giggling at me, he probably thought I was stupid. When I finished packing, he insisted on me putting on his PJ's and carrying me downstairs. So I put on his checkered pants and black hoodie.

When I came out, Tom blushed.
"You look adorable in my clothes, they're so big on you."
I covered my face with the extra long sleeves he had on it. He picked me up and I wrapped my thighs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. I had my head resting on his shoulders, which was kind of comfortable actually.

He held onto me from my ass, he insisted. And he had his other hand around my waist. He was kissing me like crazy, giving me little pecks all around my cheeks. I couldn't stop smiling and giggling at him, and he would smile too. He made my heart glow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( I'm running out of ideas but I will try to keep them going for you guys !! (: )