Ch.P 6 (Carnival Calls)

We all got into the car, same order as yesterday. These quickly became our unassigned-assigned seats. We never mixed it up. And the band had no interviews or concerts today so we decided why not go? It was 3 hours away in a different part of Germany, so we all fell asleep in the car again. Except me and Bill. Tom was holding onto me while he was sleeping. I was leaning on him, while he had his arms wrapped around my waist. Bill and I were talking about me and Tom.

He was asking me about what we do at night and if he's kissed me or done anything yet. I don't tell him about the thing this morning in the bathroom. But I do tell him about Tom kissing me in the kitchen and hugging me all the time, and how he's got me right as we spoke. He just awes at me and congratulates me. I asked him why he was congratulating me for kissing Tom but he doesn't answer. He just smiled and laughed. Once we stopped talking, I started falling asleep in Tom's arms.

I put my arms in his hoodie pocket and fell asleep. I wake up to a flash in my eyes. I asked Gustav to show me the picture and surprisingly, we looked adorable cuddling together. But I told him to not show anybody. He laughed but agreed not to. Shortly after, Tom woke up. Although I fell back alseep so when he woke up, I wasn't awake. But we were still cuddled up close. Everybody had gone back to sleep.

*Tom's POV*

When I wake up, we're still driving. I open my eyes and look around me, feeling a weight on my chest. Looking down first at Y/N. She's asleep on my chest. Her hands are in my hoodie pocket and she's lightly snoring. She looks so comfortable on me and warm, I don't want to move and wake her up.

Both Gustav and George are asleep, while Bill focuses on the road. I don't do anything, I just go back to sleep. I adjust my arms slightly but she still woke up, yet not all the way. She was half alseep. I rub her head, making her get sleepy again. She looks up at me with tired eyes and I kiss her. Her lips are soft and beautiful. She kisses back, then pulls away and rests her head on my shoulder. Must be more comfortable for her because she instantly falls back asleep.

I hold her head and her waist, keeping her up on me. As long as she's safe in my arms, I'll never let her go. I kiss her head and close my eyes again. Replaying everything we've been through so far and fall asleep thinking about Y/N.

*Y/N'S POV*

The last thing I remember was Tom kissing me and then I put my head on his shoulder, he kissed my head and held it and my waist. But I was too tired to do anything and fell back asleep. When I wake up, Tom and everybody were talking quietly in the car.
"Only 5 more minutes until we are there."
Bill says happily.
"Is Y/N awake yet? If not, Tom wake her up please."

I feel Tom's hand gently rubbing my back, waking me up a little more, enough for me to open my eyes. I look up at him.
"Are we there yet?"
I ask. He smiles adorably.
"Almost darling, Stay awake now. Sit up a bit so you don't get more tired."
I stay close up on him to keep warm and continue resting my head, but I managed to stay awake.

When we get there, we got out and everybody was amazed. This carnival was huge. We got out and everybodys jaws dropped.
"This place is huge!"
Bill shouted. He yanked my arm from Tom and took me to rides first. We both were laughing and screaming. Me and Bill became quick best friends over these 4 days. Tom looked so mad that I had no problem running off with Bill but we just laughed.

Me and Bill went on so many roller coasters. I was holding onto his arm for dear life. I was so scared at the hills and he just laughed at me. I smacked his arm and laughed at him, he laughed too. After a while, Tom snatched me back and carried me so Bill couldn't get me. He took me on the Farris Wheel. Of course, it's the ride of romance. We take the last cart going up, a pink one. We get up in the air and start circling. I look out at the view of the carnival, so breathtaking.

It was actually quite fun. When we got to the top, the ride stopped. They were letting other people off now. We were just sitting there, and he stares at me with love. We were huddled up together because the cart was small. He's playing with his piercing, looking deep into my eyes.

"Y/N, there's not a better time or place to tell you this but-"
He pauses, almost like he's nervous as to what he's about to tell me. His voice shakey and his cheeks becoming pink.
"I love you so much, and this view is almost as beautiful as you. I want you to be my girlfriend."
My heart drops, along with my jaw. My heartbeat is so fast, and I can tell I'm red in the face.

"I-I don't know what to say."
I feel speechless, struggling to respond to him.
"Aww did I fluster you?"
He teases me. I finally muster up the confidence to answer him.
"I will be your girlfriend."
I look at him and he looks so happy. He brings me closer than I already was and hugs me tightly. He holds my face, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"I am so happy you chose to be with me, Y/N. I'm so inlove with you. You are everything I need."
He kisses me passionately. holding my hand tightly as he looks down at me with pure love. As soon as we get off, we're already getting teased.

"I saw you kiss!"
Georg yells.
"Keep it down, Georg!"
I say back.
"But yes, we did kiss okay."
I say quietly. The boys started screaming. Bill shook me till I almost threw up and George and Gustav were pointing and laughing.

"Let's go get some food!"
Bill said, yelling and picking me up running with me. Tom chased after Bill and I was just trying not to fall out of his arms. Gustav and Georg couldn't keep up. We went to a food truck and Tom almost killed Bill. We got corndogs and fries. Me and Tom shared some, and of course he kept making jokes.

You know what jokes. Everybody was laughing, including me. We went on several more rides. The last one we went on could have up to five people on at a time, so of course we all went. It spun around so when we got off we were all sick. Me and Gustav raced to the car, I won. He was mad that I won and not him but we just laughed it off.