Ch.P 15 (Safer)

Me and Tom went to bed shortly after we showered and cried once more. We cried until we couldn't much more, and laid down for the night. I cuddled close to him. He was my shield. Forever.

*****

When I wake up, I hear voices. I don't open my eyes, but instead I listen to what the voices say. It's Bill and Tom. Aliyah must still be asleep.
"Bill you need to get Aliyah up, we have to leave soon. I need to get up Y/N too. We have to get out of here before people find us."
I feel a gentle hand on my back and his voice fill my ears.
"Wake up, baby. We have to leave soon."
His soft voice is so comforting.

I open my eyes slowly, looking straight into his. His maple eyes have never been so comforting. He kisses me and helps me get out of the bed. He tells me I can stay in the same clothes. He didn't want me to do anything unnecessary for a while until I heal a bit. I went to brush my teeth and my hair after.

*Bill's POV*

I notice that Aliyah has no clothes, feelimg bad. So I offer some.
"Hey Aliyah, would you want any different clothes?"
She nods. I let her go through my suit case even though I just packed it nicely. Her comfort is way more important to me. She finds a pair of sweat pants and an old hoodie of mine. She goes into the bathroom with them and comes back out with her ripped dress. She holds it out towards me, confused as to where she needed to put it. I let her set it in my suitcase.

We zip up our suitcases and take them down to Tom's car and I take Aliyah in mine with my luggage. We all meet at the airport, and returned our cars. We got onto the earliest flight back to Germany. We all sat close. Me by Aliyahs side and Tom by Y/N'S side. We were to protect them from everything now. Me and Tom decided that while they slept. Aliyah fell asleep on me and Tom fell asleep with Y/N. They were such a cute couple. Tom loved her very much, I can see it. And she was head over heels for that man. It's adorable honestly.

*Y/N POV*

When we arrive in Germany, I jump up quickly. I was so happy to be home and safe away from anybody dangerous. We went through the bag pick up and to the place where people put their cars. Me and Tom took his car, Bill and Aliyah took Bill's car. We meet them back at the house. I jump out of the front seat, and almost run but Tom stops me. Making sure I get my things and also not hurting myself. Although he ended up taking my bag for me.

Bill helped Aliyah as she was still quite fragile while me, I wasn't as fragile. She had it a little worse than me but it wasnt visible. Only I knew that. We both had marks on our faces and all the way down our bodies though.
We walked in and Georg and Gustav were sitting up on the couches. They both looked like they had seen a ghost.

They came rushing to me in horror and shock.
"Oh my god, Y/N! What happened?"
They didn't even see Aliyah at first. Then they seen us both, how we were both covered in bruises and cuts everywhere. We had black bags under our eyes from the trama.

"Who's this? And what happened to them both?"
Georg asks Bill.
"This is Aliyah. And what happened to them is terrible. We can just let them get comfortable and then we'll talk about it."
They accepted and let us be for a moment. I took Aliyah into Tom's room.

"So, I have some clothes with me, you can see if they fit you. I'm a little heavier than you so they may not fit but you're welcome to try on anything."
I leave the room and walk down to Bill.
"Hey can I talk with you?"
I ask, he nods. I bring him to the hallway by the kitchen, Bill looks confused again.

"I was thinking, could I move in? I'm afraid to be on my own, and Aliyah too. We can stay with our men. She can be with you and me with Tom."
Before he could get words out, he screeched.
"Yes!"
He almost screams but it was still so loud.
"God Bill, my poor ears."
He laughs and apologizes.

"But yes! You can stay with us from now on. It's better for the both of you. Just incase of anything happening."
He agrees, sounding scared of the possibilities if not. I smile and hug him, completely forgetting I was injuried and flinch when he hugs tightly. But this was the best moment so I ignored it.

I go back up to Aliyah and inform her. She's in my clothes now. They actually fit her well.
"Hey! I have news."
I say happily. She looks confused.
"Bill's gonna let us live here!"
She looks the most happy she's looked all the time I've known her.
"Oh my god! This is amazing!! Thank god! I was worried I would have to live on the streets again."

"No no, I made sure of it. You are an amazing girl, I can tell. We went through that hell together and we're gonna heal together. I like you already, and you and Bill would be cute."
I tease her. She blushes.
"I think he's cute, his eyeliner is attractive."
She sounds shy about it.
"Try asking him out, he'll definitely say yes, but maybe space it out a little bit so he has time to obsess over you so that when you ask he'll say yes." 

She has a sly look on her face. She's probably gonna do it.
"Hey well, lets go downstairs so we can tell them everything okay? And remember, I'm right here with you."
I hug her, she's skinny and tense but she loosens up when I hugged her. She gives me a warm smile and I know she feels safe with me. She gets up with me and we go downstairs. We sit together on the couch across from Georg and Gustav and tell them everything.

I started out.
"He kept me in this club room in the back, it was a sex room. His name was Darren. He locked me up on the bed with handcuffs and there was this other girl named Lena with him. He raped me with everything in him, he made me bleed, he made Lena choke me but not kill me, he gripped my arms and thighs hard leaving huge marks, he yelled at me alot in the two nights I knew him, and he was scary overall anyways."

I pause, noticing the terror that take over everyone's faces, except for Aliyah and I.
"He slapped me alot in the face and even almost punched me. He kicked me and when I was on the bed, he drugged me twice. Making me unable to see or move but I could hear everything and feel everything. He hurt me badly. I cried forever when I got back to Tom. I was so grateful he got there."

Goerg was crying for me, and Gustav couldn't believe it. When she explained her story, it was identical to mine. They believed us finally.
"Fuck those guys, You have to move in with us now." Gustav said. He was right. We'd be safer. So we did.