Ch.P 16 (Never Recover)

I was going to my house to start packing. Again. Even though I had just moved, I was going somewhere safer. I hear footsteps behind me, running. It was Aliyah.
"Hey where are you going?"
She asks me.
"Oh, I'm going to my house to pack it up. Do you wanna ride along?"
She nods and gets in the passenger seat.

We get to my house and she gets out.
"C'mon lets go inside."
I lead her inside my house. She looks around at the still empty walls and rooms. I pack up the little space I used. I used my bathroom and my bedroom, that was all I had the opportunity to use.

She sits down on the floor where my blanket was with my bedding. I had to pick up my mess of clothes on the floor from when I frantically dumped them on the floor, in a hurry to find my best outfit for the day I was meeting the band weeks ago. Then I went into my closet and took down all my things of the band.

I finish up packing in about 2 hours and we talk the whole time. I grab my cat out of the kitchen, she was sleeping on the kitchen counter. I grabbed her food and her dishes. I put her in her cage and take her back with us.

She was meowing the whole way back. We kept laughing at her because it was kind of funny. When we arrived, Aliyah grabbed Lunar's dishes and I grabbed Lunar in her cage. We knocked on the door by kicking it since our hands were full. Gustav answered.
"Woah, Y/N What's all this?"
He looks scared of my cat almost. I giggle at him.

"This is my cat. I have to move her in first. My stuff can stay until the morning where I can call movers."
His fear drops a bit.
"Oh, alright."
He moves out of the way and lets us through. I asked Aliyah to put Lunars dishes on the floor in a corner of the kitchen. I take her cage upstairs in Tom's bedroom. I had to go to the store for her litter box because she needed a knew one anyways.

"I'm going to the pet store!"
I yell. I see Tom shoot up from the couch and run outside, closing the door behind him. He stops me by my shoulders and turns me towards him.
"Where do you think you're going without me?"
I give him a look and he backs off a bit.
"I'm going to the store, my cat needs a litter box and I don't have one for her. Are you coming to protect me?"

He smiles, nods and runs off to grab his shoes and comes back quickly.
"Okay, let's go baby."
He walks behind me slowly. We haven't even got to the store yet and I already feel safe. Like nobody will ever hurt me. That security video of him went viral here in Germany and nobody touches him. Because it was a woman he hurt. So I'll survive.

In the car, it was quiet for a moment. He finally speaks, his deep voice breaking the silence making me jump a little.
"You know, Y/N, I know we only met a few weeks ago and took this a bit fast. But you're just so beautiful. Inside and out."
He winks at me, and continues.

"Even with these horrible injuries you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. And you're changing me for the better. I promise you right now, that I won't let anything else ever happen to you again. I beat myself up for it everyday since I found you for not being by your side. But now, I'm gonna be like your dog because I'm not leaving your side."
He gives me a warm smile and lightly rubs my thighs, not sexually though. Just kind of a gesture to show he means everything he says.

I let his words sink into my head before responding.
"Tom, you have no idea how much pain I was in that night. And with them on me and abusing me and doing what all they did, all I could think about was how much I wanted you to bust through those doors and save me. But I never thought you would. I thought I was going to lose you forever and that's what mattered most over my own life."
He looks concerned.

"Y/N you should've worried about surviving before me."
I laugh at this comment.
"Tom that's literally impossible. You legitimately saved my life. If it weren't for you, I would've died that night. I was very close. I could feel myself fading on that bed when you grabbed me and held me in your arms again. Something in that moment reignited in my heart. It was my love for you, and the fact that I knew you and I were soulmates when you read my mind and saved me."