Ch.P 5 (Interested)

When I wake up the next morning, I'm still in Tom's room. Snufgled comfortably in his bed, oh god. I turn over, realizing he's not in bed with me anymore. I exhale, rubbing my face as I sit up. I grab some of my bathroom things and quickly brush my hair and teeth, not bothering with my messy makeup. I leave my things on the counter, walking downstairs and searching for everyone.

I hear laughter and chatter in the kitchen nearby, making my way there. When I enter, all of the focus turns to me. I gulp, noticing Tom sitting with Gustav and Georg.
"Miss sleepyhead's finally awake."
Georg laughs, cracking up the other 3. I notice Bill cooking as well.
"They were cuddling last night I heard."
Gustav adds on my new embarrassment.

"We were?"
I ask. Confused. I didn't remember this, I was pretty tired last night.
"Yup, you asked me last night if we could cuddle and we did. Your excuse was that you were cold."
Tom smirks, his tounge swirling around his silver lip-ring.

I can barely remember that. I only remember being cold and seeing him before I got really tired and went to sleep. Or so I thought. Oh well, it's past now. Nothing I can do anyways. I make my way to Bill instead, trying to ignore the way my heart races. Thinking about even cuddling with the Tom Kaulitz.

"What are you cooking, Bill?"
I ask him, gaining a waft of it. He looks up, smiling sweetly at me.
"Hi Y/N, how did you sleep?"
He asks, setting the spatula down and pulling me into a quick hug.
"I slept good. Your brothers arms are warm."
I lower my voice, smiling maliciously.

"That's good, I'm glad that he kept you warm. When I went in there last night to say goodnight, you two looked so cute and cuddled together. My heart melted."
Bill squeals, his smile big and pearly.
"By the way, I'm just cooking us some German pancakes. I hope you guys like it."
I smile, knowing I will. He's a good cook, and in my opinion, I don't think I've ever had better food then what Bill makes.

"Breakfast is ready!"
Bill anounces, grabbing plates. I decide to help him, placing pancakes on each plate. Bill smiles at my help, thanking me quietly as the men travel over. Each grabbing their own plates and syrup. I took own my plate and sat down at the table. While everybody went to the living room, again it was just me and Tom.

He sits so close me, he was almost on my lap. I feel so nervous that my hand is shaking, my stomach twisting. At first I could tolerate it a little bit because I wasn't really in love with him but it's gotten much much stronger knowing him now for 4 days and falling inlove. Sleeping in his bed and him flirting with me is enough to make me fall inlove.

Tom warmed up to me quickly, but I'm not complaining. We ended up talking about last night, and of course he was in my face, flirting with me. When we finished, we sat next to each other, laughing still. Suddenly he stops laughing, only keeping a smile. Lunging for me, he pulls me into a hug. Pulling me into his chest. I bury my face into his neck as it's burning red by now.

"I know you like me, Y/N."
He whispers, flustering me. I swallow hard, admitting shamefully.
"I do too."
He whispers in my ear, pulling away from my body. I sit still, frozen in shock.

"I know we just met a few days ago, but there's something different about you. I can tell you don't want me for anything else but real loce, Y/N. I want that too. You're changing me, other girls dont even look hot anymore. It's just you."

I think about his words for a second, It's just you runs through my head a million times over. No way Tom Kaulitz just confessed to me. And knows that I'm inlove with him too. His large hand grabs my chin, forcing me to face him. He licks his lips, staring at mine. Suddenly smashing his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss.

I close my eyes and enjoy the moment, kissing him right back with the same desire. He's an amazing kisser. Tom lets go of me and I just sit there, looking at him. How can he sit there and look so perfect without even trying? I mean he's just handsome without even trying to be.
"Alright, should we get ready?"
Tom asks, smiling at me with a different look in his eyes. I nod.

Tom and I trail upstairs together, refraining from holding hands or touching in any way. Still, the boys snicker and point at us.
"Going to fuck yet, love birds?"
Bill teases, waving his eyebrows. Everybody laughs, I only smile. Tom shakes his head with a smirk, dismissing us into his room.

I grab some clothes out of my bag, and go into the bathroom. Forgetting to lock the door. I begin to undress hearing the door handle move. I couldn't grab anything in time before, Tom bursts through. He stops dead in his tracks, staring at me. His eyes wide, traveling all down my naked body.

*Tom's POV*

I open the door, not knowing Y/N was in here. Walking right in, I stop right away. She's naked. Her breasts, thighs, even her front. I look her up and down. It's like I'm frozen, I can't move. She's so hot, I blush and turn away.
"Shit! I'm so sorry Y/N! I didn't know you were in here." I rant, rushing out. She blushes hard as I close the door.

Holy fuck. I know what's about to happen now. I'm gonna get hard just thinking about her. Her body was so hot, I just can't help it. I thought for sure she would turn down my kiss earlier, but she didn't. I sit down on my bed, thinking about what I saw. I can't get my mind off of her body for the next five minutes she's in the bathroom.

Finally the door reopens and she looks flustered still. Her cheeks are pink, her eyes are low. Avoiding my gaze.
"Still blushing huh?"
I tease, laughing. She just slightly looks up, hiding her red face.
"Maybe."
She replies. My mind still had her image imprinted. Her perfect body, smooth skin, perky chest. God she's beautiful.

I laugh at her expression, she's too cute. Getting up, I walk to her and pull her in a comforting hug. Kissing the top of her head. 
"I didn't mean to walk in purposely. Don't think anything bad of it, I would never hurt you in any way. I promise to protect you, Y/N."

*Y/N's POV*

The words that spill from his lips make my heart smile. I knew Tom was kind-hearted. He's too good, truly. I hug him back tightly, burying my head in his chest. He kisses me on the head and hugs tightly too. But Gustav breaks the love wall by burtsting into it.
"Hey love birds, we're going to a carnival. We just found out about, you guys in?"
We look at each other. And both nod our heads yes.