Ch.P 11 (No way out)

I wake up in the same strange and unfamiliar room, my head is spinning and I feel sore as hell. I try to move but I feel myself get jerked back by something. I was tied down to a bed with chains locked in something I couldn't identify. The room was dimly lit so it was hard to see anything.
"Don't even bother moving. I finally have you under my arm. Now lets wait for your little puppet to come save you, he won't."
I was confused at first but he went on.

"Kaulitz can't find you here, I've been his enemy for years now. He'll never beat me. Too bad sweetheart. Don't trust strangers."
I begin to remember everything that happened. I was at a nightclub, I got drunk and went home with a stranger. He tried to rape me and I ran away and got drugged. Now I'm here. No idea what's going on, when, or if I'm going to survive or the big question, who this mysterious criminal even is. He was so nice but I guess that's the trick.

*Tom's POV*

When I arrived in Tokyo, I carried my bags every where, going through every hotel. I finally arrived at the last one I could make it to for the day.
"Excuse me, is a Y/N L/N staying in this hotel? I'm her boyfriend and I brought my cellular phone for proof if needed."
The lady at the counter surprisingly spoke german, the first one out of them all. She had to be in this hotel. She noticed I was in a panic.

"Yes sir, may I see the proof?" I set my bags down, and showed her the pictures of us and the carnival and of us sleeping at night and the ones Gustav took of us in the car.
"Okay sir, she's on the fifth floor. By the way may I ask, are you okay?"
I give her a worried face and reply.
"No ma'am, I'm really tired. May I have help getting these up to Y/N's room?"
She nods and grabs one of my bags. I lied but I can't tell her or else she'll send police. Which I don't need after me or Y/N. It'll put her in more danger.

I think I know exactly where she is and who she may be with if she got hurt already.

Darren.

When we got there, she wasn't in the room.
"She went out last night and didn't come back. Maybe at a friends?"
I nodded. As soon as I got my stuff into the room, I panicked.
"Shit! She's already been taken!"
I yell, crying. Darren is never gonna let her go. I have to do this the only way me and Bill learned. The nightmare way. Otherwise, Y/N has no way out.

I call Bill and tell him everything I've learned so far.
"Bill I fucking told you!"
I scream at him.
"She's been taken already! By Darren."
I can see the look of horror on his face without even being there.
"A-Are you sure? Maybe she's at lunch, it is that time there right?"
I think he didn't hear me right the first time.

"Bill, the hotel manager even told me she went out last night and never came back. She's been taken. And her stuff hasn't moved since she's gotten here. She's been taken. I'm gonna do this the way I know how."
He starts crying.
"Tom this could be very dangerous, I can't stop you now but I will tell you stay safe. I love you brother."
I try not to cry and respond.
"I love you too, Bill. I will find her if it's the last thing I do."

I say before hanging up. I leave the room, grabbing the key. I run down the street, looking in each window to maybe find one weapon shop. Finally after 15 minutes of running, I stumble across one. I walk inside and go straight to the guns. I grab two pistols. Then, to the pocket knives. Two of those. Lastly, I grab a bag to put it all in. Looks like an ordinary bag but don't be fooled.

I bring it to the cashier. He rings it up.
"$103.79."
I give him the money and walk out with no expression. Readying myself for what I'm about to walk into. I walk down to the nearby car renter and borrow a black car, Audi. Got dark enough tint you can't see inside it. She nor he will recognize me in this.