"Fuck Off Arlo"

Arlo strutted into the school building, snapping his fingers rhythimaticly as he travelled down the hall.

He wore a shiny, black leather jacket that was clearly too big for him. He had the sleeves rolled up at his wrists to try make it look more fitted.

He had dark blue jeans that for some reason were slightly shredded at the knee. His  short black hair was greased back. He carried a comb in his left back pocket.

Worst of all he was making a duckface. For the whole day his lips were puckered like a kardashian the moment he walked in the door. He wouldn't fuckin chill.

Arlo waltzed into his first class of the day: maths.

He entered the room and saw Quinn Roman. A normal enough girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was slightly snarky sometimes but all round she wasn't a bad kid.

Most people were nice to Quinn Roman and in return she was nice to them. But of course Arlo has to be the fuckin weirdo and have an obsession with her.

He thought that Quinn looked like Olivia Newton John. It wasn't an entirely false statement because Quinn did have the blonde hair and blue eyes like Olivia; but apart from those two things, there wasn't much resemblance between the two

"Heyyyyy Sandyyyyy" Arlo called from the back of the classroom.

"Fuck off Alro" Quinn replied, deadpan

Arlo got up out of his seat and walked towards Quinn's desk at the front of the room.

"Aww common dont be like this sandy! I know you love me!" Alro begged as he leaned on her table.

"What the actual fuck. You better get out mah face before I make sure you don't see another summer night" Quinn firmly pushed his chest away from her desk with one hand. Effortlessly like a fucking boss.

This is when the two kids realised pretty much everyone in the class was staring at them, including there maths teacher, Mr Cobbs who hadn't said a word up till now, he was watching intently like all the other students.

After nobody saying nothing for a hot sec,
Mr Cobbs broke the silence.

"ALRO THE ONE WAY TO A WOMENS HEART IS THROUGH A SONG HAHAHAHA"

The laugh at the end told the other students that Mr Cobbs was takin the piss out of Alro.

But of course Alro didn't catch the sarcasm so he jumped on top of the desk next to Quinn.

He started to sing horrible off key, his voice cracking every second word -

"IVE GOT CHILLSSSS THEYRE MULTIPLYING AND IM LOSINGGG CONTROL CAUSE THE POWER YOURE SUPPLYING, ITS ELECTRIFYING"

Alros prefomace was put to a stop by the eruption of laughter comming from his classmates. Even Mr Cobbs had his phone out giggling uncontrollably while recording Alro.

It was a good thing they didn't let him get to the high key "oooh oooh oooh" bit because they would have all been begging for death after hearing Arlos screeching that he calls singing.