"Olivia"

Arlo couldn't believe his eyes "Oliv- Olivia it's really you!" He looked her up and down "oh..but you're still wearing clothes- that's a shame"

Olivia Newton John stood about a head taller then Arlo- she had the curly blonde hair and badass jacket that she wore in the last five minutes of Grease on. She was slightly transparent since she was a ghost but other then that she looked quite normal.

"What da fuck yoo summon me 'ear for anyway" she said in a greaser accent. "An' why don't yoo want me wearin any clothes huh? Bit weird yoo little perv"

Alro was about to have a massive fangirl attack. he started hyperventilating "oh holy travolta- I can't believe it- my hero- my bride" he ran towards Olivia and tried to pull her into a hug but bro forgot she was a fuckin ghost and he phased right through her.

Olivia clenched her stomach when Arlo went though and gasped in pain "JEEZ THAT WAS WORSE THEN PERIOD CRAMPS" apparently ghosts don't like the feeling of people phasing through them..noted.

Arlo (who if he were a normal person would be embarrassed by the situation) was lying on the floor trying to make it look like he fell into that position that breakdancers do at the end of their preformace. He said seductively "hey I could make those period cramps go away for nine months" he winked and did that creepy clicking noise that pervs do.

Olivia looked at him like he was a coconut filing for divorce. she rasied her eyebrows "ain't you like...10? Have you even gone through puberty yet?" She took two steps away from Arlo.

*Ghosts have legs now bc fuckin I said so*

Arlo put his hands on his hips "Olivia, my sweet hot thot..I've been in love with you since the moment I saw you- in the last five minutes of Grease when you had your glow up"

Oliva scowled, Arlo continued his speech

"Since then I have moved heaven and earth to find you..to bring you home to my arms-"

Arlo was suddenly cut off he heard a familiar voice sing-

"OOOOH BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH OOOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH, THEY SAY IN HEAVEN LOVE COMES FIRST, WE'LL MAKE HEAVEN A PLACE ON EARTH OOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH"

Arlo looked into the corner of the room and saw the source of the singing- Mr Cobbs who has somehow gotten in the room without him noticing- mr Cobbs was wearing a sparkly purple mini dress and brown cowboy boots, topped of with a red bandana around his head.

Alro began to sob "MR COBBS" he managed to speak through his tears

"W- why are you- you like th- this, Mr Cobbs"

Mr Cobbs stopped singing and hung his head depressingly.

"Nothings been right since David Bowie died" Mr Cobbs mumbled gloomily..he then poddled his chubby little tummy out of the room.

Arlo swore he heard Mr Cobbs barking at Mr and Ms Gumtree as he walking to to the living room and out the front door.