✵Chapter 6: I Love You✵

The rain continued to hit hard against the oceans surface as the Metkayina and Jake's family had met up to talk about what was sadly seen out in the ocean earlier that day.

"My Spirit Sister and her baby! Have been murdered by the sky people!" Runa stood atop of a ledge with her mate as she yelled out to the crowd. "Fre'du, My daughters Tulkun, Also murdered!" She added on.

Aya had to look down to fight the tears that continued to fall, She didn't want to look weak in front of her people but her body wasn't giving her much choice. Neteyam's left arm that rested around her upper body, rubbed up and down along her arm in comfort as he held the red tracker in his right.

Neteyam was not caring about the looks some of the Na'vi had given him, seeing him this close to Jre'saya.

"This war has come to us!" Tonowari shouted as he spoke his piece. "We knew about this hunting of our Tulkun people. But it was over the horizon, far away! Now it is here!" He finished as him and his people began to snarl, hissing with their tounges out.

Jake tried to speak up over the yells and cheers of the Metkayina. "No, you don't- You gotta understand how the sky people think." The people started to go quiet as they heard Jake speak.

"They don't care about the great balance-" A Metkayina warrior interrupting him. "We don't answer to sky people!" That had caused the cheering to accure again.

Neteyam looked to Aya but she remained silent, Looking to the floor. He needed to help his father with her people, So he had pat her on the shoulder in comfort before stepping in front of her just a little. "Listen, Listen to him!" He tried telling the people.

"The sky people are not gonna stop, This is only the beginning." Jake continued on, waving his hands in front of him. "You gotta tell your Tulkun to leave" He pointed out to the ocean.

"You gotta tell them to go far away!" He faced the people but turned back around at the sound of Runa's angered voice. "Leave?!" She had stepped forwards.

"You live among is, And you learn nothing!" She yelled to Jake. "We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters!" Another warrior had called out behind Runa.

Aya brought her arms to circle around her body. The yelling was beginning to be too much for her at this moment, But she continued to listen.

"No, no, no!" Jake called out as the Metkayina snarled and hissed. Jake stepped closer to Tonowari with his hands out. "If you attack, If you fight, then they will destroy you!" He yelled out, Flailing his arms everywhere to make his speech more prominent.

"They will destroy everything that you love!" He looked to Runa, gesturing to her unborn child. Her gaze softened slightly as she held a protective hand over her stomach.

The yelling was constant. Jake trying to get his point across while the people only continued to shout and yell that they would fight, And off to Aya's side was Neteyam trying to get them to listen to his father.

Out of all the caos, Jake had grabbed the tracker from Neteyam and ran up to stand higher than Tonowari, holding it up high for everyone to see. Hearing everyone go quiet had Aya finally looking up and seeing what was going on.

Tears were left on her cheeks as Neteyam returned to her side, Placing his right hand on her shoulder as he too, Watched his father.

"You tell the Tulkun, That if they're hit by one of these, They're marked for death" Jake's voice seeming to echo from the silence, apart from the rain hitting against the roofing.

"And call for me, I'll silence it." Jake slowly turned to look at the crowd, hoping his words got through to them. "Saving their lives, that's all that matters, Right?" Aya could only listen, Not daring to speak, But she promised herself that no other Tulkun was to be hunted and murdered, so long as she's alive.