39

Chapter 39: Love at First Sight

After Sister Liu and the others planted the seeds, they took 200 star coins and 2 potatoes and went home, and they would come over on time at eight o'clock tomorrow morning.

In order to ensure a continuous and stable harvest without causing slow sales, Guan Yu asked Doudou to calculate the daily sales data of the official store, and it was most suitable to plant 2,000 potato seeds, 200 green pepper seedlings and 100 red pepper seedlings every day.

The shelf life of strawberries is short, and Guan Yu is worried that the sales will be slow due to the slightly higher price, so he deliberately reduces the frequency of planting. According to the method in the teaching document transmitted by Song Yi, he and Doudou put the dug strawberries into plastic pots to ferment, wait for the white bacteria film to appear, and then take seeds to dry and preserve.

That evening, the Strawberry's product page was officially released in the official store. The slogan "sweeter than potatoes, sweeter than first love" made customers full of interest, and some people who had more money paid 120 star dollars to buy one and try it back.

On the first day of strawberry shelf, a total of 800 units were sold.

In the S18 area, the five-storey "Now to the Nutrient Solution Online Mall" is in the top floor of the president's office building.

"New again?" Ma Chang was lying on the sofa in his office playing a holographic shooting game, and when he saw the new prompt that automatically popped up in Zhi's brain, he suddenly exclaimed.

Weren't you planted only potatoes, purple cabbage and peppers the other day? Growing something new so quickly?

On the strawberry product page, the colorful pink strawberry looks like a work of art, showing the beauty from different angles under the light. A highly praiseworthy introductory phrase that describes the taste of strawberries in detail.

Ma Chang swallowed several times and chose the buy button without hesitation.

This is a necessary part of investigating the opponent's information. He comforted himself so much, glanced at the employees who were working hard with their heads buried outside the one-way glass, and a wave of annoyance welled up in his heart.

The glass door slammed open, and he shouted, "Haven't the website bugs been fixed yet?" It's been a few hours!

"Soon, soon! Boss, you wait. The manager in the black suit, covered in sweat, hunched over and explained to Ma Chang how difficult the revision was, and then turned back to urge the dozen or so employees to continue to speed up the progress.

"Coming now" to the nutrient solution online mall, Ads were placed in front of several large companies with many workers on the Drew Star, in an attempt to attract a large number of users to regain the market in one fell swoop -

as a result, only 30 minutes after the opening day of the website, it was crushed by a small wave of simultaneous influx of visitors.

It's been three days and hasn't been fixed yet.

Ma Chang was anxious, but he didn't understand anything, so he could only stay in the office and urge.

"What a meal! You can't do such a simple thing! He was so angry that he turned back to the manager before continuing the game, "When my package comes, you will send it directly to my office."

"Yes yes yes, I understand." The manager nodded in reply.

As soon as Ma Chang lay back on the sofa, he received a call from his uncle Bowen, he hurriedly sat up straight, and answered the phone with a well-behaved appearance: "Uncle, are you looking for me?"