52

Chapter 52: His Royal Highness the Crown Prince

In the room, the fresh air is blowing fresh air from the air outlet of the fresh air system, and three vegetable figures lie in rows on a strawberry box, wearing white, light yellow and light blue handkerchiefs on their bodies.

The sweet potato villain took the lead in raising his head, swept his sharp gaze, and lay straight back facing the ceiling: "I'm the No. 3 technician, it seems that the hand is strong enough."

Guan Yu poked Doudou, and a muffled voice came out of the white protective mask on his face: "You go and help the sweet potato."

Here the turnip villain pulled the handkerchief covering his chest down, full of expectation: "I choose the No. 1 technician, you remember to be gentle."

Guan Yu had a black line on his head and replied "Good".

Sugar Candy's face was also covered with a mask, her beautiful eyebrows were crooked, and she asked her father in a small milk voice: "Am I here to help the little soybean man?"

Guan Yu let out a "hmm" and moved the little soybean man to the table top of the baby's children's chair along with the handkerchief and the box.

The soybean villain twisted and moved, and his voice was like a mosquito cry: "Trouble sugar candy." Doudou's

metal palm hung in the air, and did not fall on the body of the sweet potato villain for a long time. A moment later, it suddenly turned its face sideways and asked Guan Yu one by one: "Are there any extra masks?" Now so close, I'm afraid that the ammonia in their farts will interact with the electricity in my body and cause an explosion.

Guan Yu looked at the metal robot glowing with cold light, and for a moment did not know whether he had misheard or the robot had short-circuited.

Why are robots also afraid of smelly farts?

He had a faint strange feeling in his heart, but Doudou's reason was fine...

Guan Yu took a white mask from the bag on the table and handed it to the robot Doudou.

The three technicians finally went into battle fully armed.

Fingers of different sizes and materials gently rested on the bodies of the three villains, and then gently and slowly kneaded them.

Soon the little people all made a comfortable hum, and the sweet potato villain Erlang knocked on his legs, and sighed: "Two old brothers - oh no matter how hard the force is, yes, yes - if I want to say or press. It works, I feel much more comfortable in my tummy now! The

turnip villain lay down on his side, motioned for Guan Yu to help him rub it clockwise, nodded and said, "Yes, it's really useful, we didn't expect to rub each other before."

"How to knead? Our hands are two threads, put on the stomach, that is to poke the belly, not rub the belly! The sweet potato villain snorted and lazily closed his eyes.

Press on the sugar sugar little finger. Under the mo, the soybean villain accidentally "poof~~" twice, was smacked several times by the two villains on the left and right, his eyes were a little moist, and he whispered: "I'm sorry..."

Sugar Candy gently touched the little head of the soybean and comforted it: "It's okay, I can't smell the smell!" Guan

Yu they pressed seriously. After more than ten minutes, the farts of the three villains became less and less, and their bodies began to lighten.

The sweet potato villain lifted the handkerchief on his body and looked inside, and was pleasantly surprised: "Great, great!" You are really the reincarnation of Hua Tuo, Bian Que God Hand, hand to get rid of the disease! The