46

Chapter 46: The Elite Banquet

The second night, the Deru Star Planet Hotel 3rd Floor Ballroom.

Under the huge white crystal lamp, men and women dressed in different shapes and women, whispering in groups of three or five to the melodious violin music.

The humanoid-looking robot flashes a screen of light, shuttles back and forth through the crowd with a wine tray, and is occasionally called to take away a glass of champagne with tiny bubbles.

Anderson took the champagne as he sipped and frowned, his eyes fixed in the direction of the ballroom lounge.

Planet Chang and a tall fat man went in for three minutes.

The man's eyebrows were a little familiar, and Anderson asked a few people, and someone told him that the man's name was Guan Hongbo, and he was the newly assigned regional manager of the Galaxy company.

It turned out to be him.

Nutrient solution is also the source of food for most people, ensuring the stable supply of nutrient solution can ensure social stability, and the planet leader who cares about the governance of the planet will naturally see him.

After sending Guan Yu the chance encounter with Guan Hongbo, Anderson kept staring in the direction of the VIP room, hoping to find an opportunity to chat with the planet as soon as possible to see if he could ask the source of the bamboo.

The robot waiter passed by with a plate of fruit, and Anderson glanced at it and found that there were apples and oranges cut into small pieces, most of which were untouched, except for a large space in the middle.

Those are the fruits of the Galaxy company for the planetary government, and they taste white and tasteless. In the past, he loved to eat it, but after being nourished by Guan Yu's fruits and vegetables, he couldn't stand it anymore.

Only the wine in your hand can drink it.

Anderson took another sip of wine, and suddenly found that the person next to him was staring in the direction behind him, and then rushed over like a tide.

What's wrong?

Anderson was puzzled, and when he glanced back, he saw those polite handsome men and women reaching out to grab the contents of a robot fruit plate regardless of the image.

He fixed his eyes on the pink fist-sized thing...

Isn't it Guan Yu's pink strawberry?!

A middle-aged lady in a black dress who grabbed strawberries had a red glow of excitement on her cheeks, and her red lips gently opened to bite a mouthful of strawberries, and then she squinted her eyes slightly and looked satisfied.

The sweet aroma of strawberries spreads out in that small area, and the guests who get the strawberries can't wait to start tasting them as well.

The people who didn't get the strawberries continued to stare in the direction where the robot waiter came out, ready to grab the next wave.

Anderson:......

He walked up to the noble lady in the black dress and asked with a polite smile: "Mrs. Jeffrey, this strawberry..."

"Mr. Anderson from the official store!" The noblewoman's red lips raised and her head gestured, "Hello, long time no see."

She saw the other party staring at the half-eaten strawberry in her hand, and whispered: "I suggest you get one later, this is a special grade fruit for the star leader, the taste is too wonderful!"