48

Chapter 48: Bounty Mission

Guan Yu's figure paused slightly, and he continued to smile and say to Christine: "Have you tasted it?" What do you think?

Christine couldn't help nodding and said with satisfaction: "The taste of each dish is very good, I was surprised by..."

Guan Yu kept a gentleman's smile and nodded, sideways to take a glass of expensive red wine from the passing robot, and also used the afterlight to catch a glimpse of the four men behind him who instantly retracted their gaze.

Sure enough, there was a problem.

Guan Yu thought a little, and secretly forwarded the message in Zhi's brain to Mr. Anderson.

Whether those people came for him or not, Guan Yu couldn't be sure, but there were so many guests who were either rich or noble, if those people caused any trouble, it would affect Anderson in the first place.

This must be known to Anderson, the organizer of the banquet.

Anderson's brown pupils lost focus and regained their clarity. Standing diagonally opposite Guan Yu, he quietly found a gap and aimed at Guan Yu's back with his afterlight.

The men were a little sneaky, standing at the long table full of food but unmoved, and the wine in the wine glass in their hands was not missing at all.

After Anderson and Guan Yu looked at each other, they nodded slightly to indicate that they would deal with it, and began to use their brains to contact the butler and mercenaries.

"I also want to ask if there is a cooperation machine..." Christine, who was describing the dining experience, suddenly stopped, her smile dispersed, and her tone said coldly, "Do you two need me to avoid it?"

Guan Yu met those extremely sharp eyes, and after finding that she was displeased with the back and forth between herself and Anderson, she couldn't help but chuckle in her heart and secretly said "Oops".

Christine must have misunderstood that the two of them were communicating privately, plotting something that she couldn't let her know.

She has just proposed the intention to cooperate...

The moment of the electric flint light, Guan Yu suddenly smiled apologetically: "Actually, Mr. Anderson is a little uncomfortable, he is afraid to say that it is too presumptuous..."

"Yes, yes," Anderson also reacted, making an excuse to leave the scene to find the housekeeper, and patted his chest with his hand,

"I just drank urgently, a little uncomfortable, I went to the bathroom first, I'm very sorry."

The two sang and reconciled, and finally dispelled Christine's suspicions.

She bowed her head slightly and turned her body sideways: "Mr. Anderson go first, I want to talk to Mr. Guan again."

Anderson said "I'm sorry", and left as soon as he took a step, Guan Yu took his place, paid attention to the movements of those people with afterlight, and said to Christine: "You said you want to cooperate with us?"

Christine's eyes were eager, burning with a flame full of ambition: "The food industry market has always been dominated by Galaxy Company, and how many people want to set foot in it to no avail." Your fruits and vegetables are very competitive, if you can spread the market and sell to the whole star..."

"Yes, my boss is already planning, in two weeks or so, the online mall facing the whole interstellar will be officially launched."

Christine was startled, and her curled eyelashes blinked: "Already getting it?"