51

Chapter 51: Three Little People

After listening to the situation described by Tang Shaoan, GT-01 gave the answer:

"This is not the reason for the Trojan horse program. When Professor Brian designed GT-00 and I, a sensing element was set under a metal casing so that the humans who control us through interconnection programs can keenly perceive changes in the environment and respond in time. The

heat on Tang Shaoan's face was still not dissipated, and he asked, "... How come I haven't heard of it before?

"The module of this part of the function has always been installed in the control chip, and Professor Brian previously set it to be turned off by default. Now it may be that after the control chip has been repaired, the switch has been turned on again. The GT-01 robot replied.

Tang Shaoan spit out a cloud of hot air in his chest: "How do I turn it off?"

"The Trojan has been disabled because the installation of the control chip, you can open the settings in the interconnect program, and then..."

Tang Shaoan followed the instructions of GT-01, found the hidden "turn off the sensing element" function, and clicked close.

"Okay, I'll give it a try-" Tang Shaoan looked at GT-01 while talking to GT-01 again, and the next second he felt a heavy blow from his arm.

"!!"

Tang Shaoan reflexively stepped back, and his back "banged" directly into the hospital bed. On the iron railing at the head of the bed.

In the picture in the ghost screen, Zhong Yang smiled and showed his white teeth in the yellow sky, and his face was full of pride: "Such a high-level and complex robot, I actually repaired it all within a month!" I'm such a genius! Worried

that he would be hurt again by Zhong Yang's unseverity, Tang Shaoan exited the interconnection program and hurriedly asked GT-01: "Why do you still feel when you turn off the sensor element switch?"

After the GT-01 was silent for a long time, the mechanical voice finally said the reason: "I just checked the control chip of the

GT-00 and found that the switch of the sensing element was faulty, and the electronic circuit was covered by a small stain.

"To fix this problem, the only way to fix this is to remove the stain by removing the control chip again."

Tang Shaoan: ...

Who will pick up the chip?

Zhong Yang has already decided that he repaired GT-00, Guan Yu does not know how to repair the control chip, and he is connected to GT-00 through the interconnection program, and after taking out the chip, it will be disconnected, and he can't do it.

If he wants to stay by Guan Yu and Sugar Candy, he has to accept this malfunctioning function.

Tang Shaoan picked up the water cup on the bedside table, drank the water dry in one breath, took a deep breath and connected to GT-00.

He can only find a way to avoid physical contact with humans as much as possible, and cannot deliberately avoid avoiding detection to prevent detection.

Fortunately, after he went online, Guan Yu and Zhong Yang did not touch the robot Doudou again, nor did they have any doubts about it, but were just discussing the maintenance fee.

Zhong Yang spent a lot of financial resources and energy to repair the control chip, and the maintenance fee cost was 2 million star dollars.

Guan Yu believed that he was by no means asking for a sky-high price, and gave the money cheerfully, and proposed that he would soon need to expand the field again, hoping that he could design super-large tractors and harvesters for himself as soon as possible, and upgrade and expand the security system.