81

Chapter 81: Conquering the Planet

Thirty days later.

In the dark silent starry sky, around a star that emits a faint red glow, a large planet with a caramel milk tea appearance and a sea-blue asteroid are slowly rotating around it.

Three hundred warships quietly hide at a distance that can observe this small galaxy, but will not be surveyed by the planet's peripheral satellites, like wolves lurking in the dark forest, quietly waiting for the best time.

In the dark black flagship, a group of soldiers wearing black tall mechs lined up, and on the floating panel were two soldiers in white military uniforms standing upright with serious expressions.

Tang Shao stood in front with a silver-gray mecha, and a low magnetic voice came out from the loud voice setting: "The 300 warships of the first echelon obey the command of Dareis, destroy the warships sent by the enemy, the 100 mecha soldiers of the second echelon follow me to occupy the ground defense fortress, and the 200 warships of the third echelon serve as a support force and obey the command of Peng Tiejun."

He twisted his huge mecha head to scan the team and the screen, the mecha shell blocked his line of sight, but everyone felt that the cold muscles behind him were tense, and shouted in unison: "Yes!" Absolutely obey orders!

"The operation begins in ten minutes, and now the entire fleet is rushing towards the galaxy!"

The wolves waiting to ambush moved quickly and pounced on the tiny galaxy like flying swords in the starry sky.

Thirty days ago, they fled to the edge of the Imperial Galaxy in order to escape the pursuit of the Second Prince.

Tang Shaoan had first-hand military intelligence and knew that the space pirates who had been repeatedly killed before all appeared in a certain approximate coordinate range at first. After days of carpet searching, I couldn't find any living planets.

It wasn't until I happened to pass through a wormhole and I saw this tiny galaxy.

Both planets have several tattered moons on the periphery, and from time to time there are small transport ships traveling back and forth between the planets, exactly the same as the pirate transport ships that Tang Shaoan once captured.

He immediately arranged for an ambush to intercept a pirate transport ship, and forced several ordinary people to ask about the current situation of the small galaxy.

The two planets belong to different families, the large milk tea star is controlled by the Bururu family, and the small aquamarine star is owned by the Guwahati family.

Due to the lack of food and mineral resources on the planet, the two families formed a pirate alliance, with the Burulu family, which has strong financial resources and more developed technology, providing warships, and the Guwahati family, which has a dense population like locusts, providing soldiers, and going to the empire to rob the fleet through wormholes to obtain food and various resources.

This information has never been obtained by the Imperial Army before, and in the past, they could not catch the pirate alive every time, and all the information on the pirate warship was destroyed, and the investigation has been in trouble.

And the magnetic field jammer is installed around that wormhole, so the imperial army has been struggling to find clues, but I don't know why the jammer suddenly failed in the past few days, and Tang Shaoan and they were fortunate enough to break into the wormhole.

Those people were just ordinary people on the planet, who did not know more confidential information, feared that they would leak secret reports, and Tang Shaoan turned them into prisoners on warships.