44

Chapter 44: Regional Managers

Anderson said that tens of millions of dollars are invested every year to maintain the website.

If it is an interstellar website covering 32 planets, how much will it cost?

Guan Yu couldn't imagine it, but he was moved.

With his own ability, he has to slowly save money to pay off debts, and then build a website step by step, which may not be possible in half a year.

This investment from Mr. T in advance can save a lot of costs with only 10% agency fees.

"I'm very willing, but you just mentioned that I am only responsible for maintaining the website, that is, I am responsible for warehousing, transportation and after-sales?" Guan Yu did not miss this premise.

Tang Shaoan replied: "Yes, I have limited ability and funds, and I can only provide website support. Reducing the agency fee to 10% is my sincerity.

He didn't tell the truth.

He has sufficient funds and can fully provide the same cooperation conditions as the official store of Drew Star. But everyone is watching, and he will be discovered if he makes a slight change, and it will also harm Guan Yu and Sugar Candy.

Letting GT-01 build a website for Guan Yu is the ultimate he can do at present.

Guan Yu was amazed, using a pen to record the cooperation conditions, and his brain thought quickly at the same time, asking: "How long does it take to build a website?"

"Three weeks of time. If Mr. Guan agrees to cooperate, he can start construction today. "Good

."

Decided so quickly? Tang Shaoan was stunned and looked at Guan Yu through the ghost screen.

Under the warm yellow light, Guan Yu lowered his head, and a few strands of black hair on his forehead trembled slightly with the movement of writing, making Tang Shaoan feel as if the tip of his heart was gently brushed.

Guan Yu's expression was extremely focused, staring at the ever-increasing text on the book, occasionally returning to make revisions. Realizing that the other party was silent, he "feeded" twice, frowned inky black and asked, "Is there anything else to discuss?"

Tang Shaoan returned to his senses, and his voice was a little hoarse: "It's gone, it's great that you are willing to cooperate, and I will send you the electronic contract later." "Okay

."

"I will investigate Guan Hongbo's matter as soon as possible."

"Thank you, I'll look for clues too."

"Call you at any time if you have anything, Peter Pan has a lot of appeal on food forums and can help you."

"I'll save your numbers."

Tang Shaoan and Guan Yu you said a word to me, everything that should be explained is over, but Tang Shaoan didn't want to hang up the phone, paused and said: "If you need help with other things, remember to find me politely."

He also remembered the tea and bamboo seeds that Guan Yu could not buy, and as long as the other party started, he would offer to help find them.

But Guan Yu smiled and said in a calm tone: "It's already very troublesome for you, and you don't need it for the time being." Tang

Shaoan secretly sighed, so he had to pretend that he didn't know anything, but he was a little lost in his heart.

Mr. T, who contacted him for the second time, really did not trust enough.