71

Chapter 71: Victorious Return

In the hands of Tang Shaoan, robots and soldiers, 50 heads turned into pear balls used by boxers to practice boxing, and kept bouncing back on the ground.

The invaders who had been beaten with blue noses and swollen eyes cried and begged Tang Shaoan to spare them, but in exchange for stronger fists.

The field was finally quiet, Corgi Mao Qi Xuan patrolled the queue in his head, and Tang Shaoan began to check the investigation report sent by the GT-01 robot with his wisdom brain.

Each of these 50 people has quite a few ex. Branch, suck du, kill. People, strong women, go. There are many evil deeds, and even more than a dozen people have compared the information of interstellar fugitives, and they are the evil elements that the imperial police urgently need to find.

And they all share a common identity - space pirates.

Tang Shaoan took this evidence and asked around, and everyone was earthy, but when they heard Tang Shaoan ask who was the mastermind behind the scenes, they were unanimously silent.

Tang Shaoan did not rush to call the police, once these people were in the hands of the police, he was inconvenient to intervene, he asked GT-01 to quickly do further investigation, and asked the robot to dig out the third man who took the lead, tied him and stood in front of the remaining 49 heads.

Tang Shaoan broke the little finger of the third man's right hand with his bare hands, and the heart-rending cry made all 49 heads shrink, and Tang Shaoan's eyes were as cold as blades: "I will break 500 fingers one by one, and then the arms and legs..."

Half of his words were threatening, and the other half was outrageous.

If he hadn't been here guarding, these people would have scared Guan Yu and Sugar Candy, and if they didn't do it, they would have destroyed the field that Guan Yu had worked so hard to restore again.

Let them fracture, and it's too cheap for them.

Without the slightest hesitation, he broke a finger with his bare hands.

The third man broke free from the robot's control in pain and fell directly to the ground, squirming back and forth like a worm in pain, and couldn't stop shouting in his mouth: "I said!" I say!

Although their gang has done all kinds of evil, they have never suffered like this, and at first they gritted their teeth and did not want to say that they were afraid that the other party would not pay the final payment of cooperation to their accomplices, but at this time,

their own fingers will be broken one by one, where is there still a mind to manage money?

"A man named Guan Kairui, he called us!" The third man did not hesitate at all, and cried out the mastermind behind the scenes.

Guan Kairui is Guan Yu's uncle.

Tang Shaoan's face was livid, and he stepped on the broken finger of the third man with his shoe, and asked, "It's just about Kai Rui?" Didn't Guan Hongbo participate this time?

When he asked this sentence, the third man and the 49 bald heads of the brine eggs stood on end in fear: How did this person know about Guan Hongbo?! Did they suspect it for a long time?

Shouldn't even that single life be discovered by Guan Yu and this man!

Many people wanted to ventilate the message, but just now they found that the wisdom brain was faulty, and all functions failed.

The tied third man struggled in pain and snorted: "No, Guan Hongbo didn't."

"Then the last time you stole 60 million star coins worth of nutrient solution, it should have been ordered by the two brothers together, right?" As soon as the words fell, the third man's fingers broke two more.