Kabanata 6

GREGGY'S POV:

"DADA I WANT PINK!" Mavi shouted when she saw me picking red ribbon clips. It's a two piece for the both sides of her pony tails.

"Tomorrow you will wear pink. It's Papa Andys birthday.. his favorite is red.." I explained.

She didn't answered and let me put the ribbons on her tie. We bought her hair ties that are different colors and also have flowers design.

I handed to her the iPad so she will not get bored while I'm fixing myself. I just finished fixing her hair and outfits, she's wearing red polo and white skirt with a pair of white boots. She's so expensive!

I finished dressing quickly. I'm just wearing a red polo shirt and jeans with a pair of oxfords. I also brush my hair upward.

"Why being so hamsome, Dada?!" My daughter said and run towards me.

"Oh, thank for your complement, my beautiful baby!" I uttered and carry her.

I want to drive now, so Mavi and I will be the only two in my car and the helpers' van will follow us. Weng has also prepared our clothes and other things because I don't know anything about packing.

"Dada, are we going to Mimi?!" Mavi excitedly asked when I make her sit in kids chair in my car.

"Yep, and I want you to behave later, is that clear, My Boss Baby?!" I asked her.

"Yesh, Captain!" I laughed and leave a kiss on her forehead before I enter in driver's seat.

I will drive to NAIA because our private jet is there. Usually we use helicopter whenever we go to the provinces, but I'm afraid that my daughter might be scared by the sound of the helicopter.

While I was driving, Mavi fell asleep, so when we got to NAIA, I just carried her until we enter in the jet.

"Baby, wake up... You have to see the view oh.." I want her to enjoy our quick flight. Vecause the sunset is beautiful and the clouds are so colorful that's why I want her to see those too.

She woke up and sit on my lap to see what I was pointing out.

"Are we going to see Jesus, Dada?!" I laughed out loud for what she said.

"Ay, Sir ayaw ko pa pong ma-meet si Jesus ha. Kayo nalang po sana ang sumakay kung si Jesus po ang ka-meet up nyo." Weng pretended being afraid on what Mavi said.

"Nandadamay pa kayo, Sir ah." Joel joked.

"No, baby... We're not going to see Jesus.. we're going to Ilocos because it's Papa Andy's birthday, right? I already told you earlier po, didn't I?" I respond.

"You did pu."

The Jet landed quickly and they did it really smoothly just like I instructed. We got off the Jet and I supported Mavi because she said she wanted to walk. She doesn't want to be carried. Just as we were going down, we could see many people at the venue where the program was being held. I even saw my sons and nephews waving their arms to us. They are all standing on stage.

We walked near the stage. We weren't supposed to go up because I guess I'm not part of the family anymore and I have another child with me. What will Irene think if my suspicion that she is Mavi's mother is completely wrong?!

But I couldn't do anything when they played Alfy and Mavi and brought her to the stage so I just went with her.

IRENE'S POV:

Kakaupo lang namin ngayon dito sa gilid ng stage at pansin kong kakaakyat lang rin ni Greggy habang si Mavi ay nilalaro ng magpipinsan.

"AY! OH MY GOD, MAHAL TALAGA AKO NI LORD NGAYON!" Pooh said, the events host. He quickly run towards to Greggy while I'm behind Greggy. "ANDITO YUNG CRUSH KO, SI MR. ARANETA!!" Nag-tawanan naman ang marami nang banggitin nya nga si Greggy.