Kabanata 5

GREGGY'S POV:

It's 6:00pm and I just entered the gateway mall where my daughter is. Yes, from now on, she's my daughter.

I went straight to the fiesta park with my body guards. I immediately saw my daughter running towards me. "DADA! I HAVE SO MUCH FUN HERE!" Obviously she enjoyed here.

"Oh, I can feel it, baby! Aren't you tired yet? You're super sweaty, baby.." I told her as I carry her.

"Not yet! Play pa pu.." She said and wanting to go back to the slides.

It's sad to say, baby, but we already have to eat because we have to buy something. We will buy an ipad so you can always watch peppa pig... We will also buy toys and clothes for you! Is that great?!" I'm excitedly explained to her.

"N-Nah..." Tears began to form in his eyes and he gradually blushed.

When she pouted, that's when her tears finally fell. I know she has accepted that there is nothing she can do but to go with me, but she still feels bad.

"Shh.. it's ok, baby, we will come back here tomorrow.." I rubbed her back while I could still hear her sobs because I was carrying her.

We went straight to the restaurant. I even asked Mavi where she wanted to eat but she's not answering. Still feel bad. How can we go shopping if she's not in a good mood?

When we entered Gloria Mari's where we were going to eat, I asked Weng to change her blouse because she was sweating. But her crying got louder when I gave her to Weng, I get a little annoyed, so I took her to the boys' wash room so there I could dress her since she was still a baby.

I was shocked when she took her clothes that I took off from her and wiped her face. I immediately took it from her because her face would get dirty so I gave her a face towel.

"A-Ayu mad, D-Dada?" She asked that makes me feel guilty for being annoyed. "J-Just give me back to Mimi if y-you're tired.." She added. This is my chance to ask who is her Mimi.

"I don't even know who's your Mimi." I emotionless said.

"Well, that's the problem." I rolled my eyes and continued fixing her. "You should've known." She even added! This kid is not a kid!

"Let's go. You shouldn't cry so I not get mad, Boss Baby.." I stated.

"Ahm. My bad!" She uttered and giggles as we walk towards our table.

Our helpers were sitting at the other table. two women and eight body guards. I had four with me earlier and I brought four with Mavi

I didn't make Mavi sit in the kid's chair anymore so that we could be close together so that I could guide her in eating. We quickly finished eating when our order arrived. Mavi even pointed out that her Mimi's favorite is fish. I immediately remembered Irene who was almost covered in scales from her daily fish meal.

We went next to Toy R Us to buy her a toy. She was very excited to come in and seemed to be looking for something right away. My phone rang so I ask Weng to acompany for a while so I could answer the call.

It's Bong "Bayaw! Kamusta? Hindi kana nag-tagal kahapon ah? May problema ba?" He immediately asked.

"Ah! Wala naman.. eh nagka-urgent meeting lang sa kompanya, tsaka diba iyong bata kahapon? Nasa akin pa hanggang ngayon. Namo-mroblema tuloy ako kung saan ko isasaoli." I laughingly stated.

"Naku, Bayaw, iuwi mo na 'tong ex mo jan sa inyo para may mag-alaga sa batang 'ya- ARAY KO NAMAN, IRENE!"

"YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Irene shouted angrily. I could even imagine her expression's right now, maybe she even pointing Bong.