Chiscara ~ 🩷 ~ Pt.1

Some things I wanted to mention~
• I don't ship chiscara. I only did this because a friend suggested
• columbina and childe are good friends
• columbina and pierro are friends too
• this story takes place 8-9 months after traveller fought childe
• traveller doesn't know about the balladeer/scaramouche
• Scaramouche is mentioned as a puppet in the storyline, but he has human emotions and acts exactly like a human would.

Pierro POV

"Why do i have to do this? especially with that good for nothing ginger-head idoit.." scaramouche said as he let out an annoyed sigh. "Come on, comrade! It's not that bad- eitherway.. isn't it good? You'll be visiting liyue for the first time ever! Trust me, scars, you'll love liyue's food!" Childe said as he placed his right hand on his hips with a smirk planted on his face.

"First of all- I'm a puppet, you dumb ginger, I have no need for food, Also.. I have no interest in visiting a land whose archon gave up their power just because they were too lazy to do anything for the people... and don't call me scars ever again, or I'll crush your skull and make sure your sweet little siblings will never find your dead body." Scaramouche said with a smile and eyes glaring right into childe's soul. Childe glared right back at him.

"Say whatever you want shorty, at least i have a family. As far as I know, your mom abandoned you. " "Acting so brave now... aren't ya, weakling? You're worse at fighing than a stupid weak hilichurl."
"Oh yeah? Fight me then, mommy issues."
"I don't want to waste my time over -"

Before this situation could get any worse, I interrupted Scaramouche.
"Both of you need to get over it already..." I said as i slapped myself, clearly annoyed of their stupid arguments and attitude.
"Whatever," scaramouche said as he looked away from childe and locked his eyes on the chair across of him where I was sitting. Childe just scoffed and started playing with his fingers while looking at the floor

"Arlecchino said the ship to sumeru will leave soon. It will drop both of you off at Port ormos. From there, both of you will take another ship that takes you to liyue Harbour. Since sumeru is far from here, itll atleast take a whole day to reach sumeru and from sumeru to liyue.. would take about 4 hours."

Scaramouche, who was staring at me, let out a small sigh."I don't wanna waste anymore time here... I'll go wait at the port for the ship... join me when you want to weakling" and walked out leaving me and an annoyed childe alone "a whole 28 hours with that guy? Are you sure this mission is that important to *her*? And what do we even have to do in liyue? It's been so long since I've visited that place..."

I placed both my hands on my lap and took a deep breath. "Well... yes, this is important, sandrone has come up with a way to improve the strength of those fatui people guarding this place she presented her idea in front of the tsaritsa, and she seemed to approve.. and well for that idea we'll need the ores which can only be found in liyue and you'll have to go with scaramouche. Last time.. you lost terribly to that traveller. so even if you get into a fight, somehow scaramouche will be assisting you since he's more experienced in battle."

"The balladeer? Assisting me? In a fight? Yeah, right. He would leave me to die each time he gets the chance! Why would he help me? and.. even if he's more experienced - shouldn't he be the only one to go? Why should I go with him?" Childe yelled as he slammed his hands on the meeting table. He even managed to wake up columbina, who was basically sitting at the end of the table."Keep it down childe" she said as she went back to slumber.

childe let out another sigh "well, scaramouche doesn't know his way around liyue, and since you've been in liyue before you can show him around and dont forget to bring those ores, we'll need about 300 noctilucous jade."

I got up from my seat and walked over to childe and handed him 4 bags full of mora,"Here, have this. That should be enough for the ores, i assume you also have some extra mora on yourself, too - use that to feed yourself and scaramouche. He says he doesn't eat or drink, but he enjoys bitter tea." I said as i headed towards mworkplacece."Well, how do you know he likes bitter tea? Are you his stalker or something?" Childe said as he tried to hold back his laugh."Think whatever you want, I have to get back to work. You better leave as well. Scaramouche is probably already at the port by now." I said. Before leaving, I glanced at columbina- how can she sleep during work... I can't believe she's in the top 3 strongest fatui harbingers... i thought as I slammed the door of the meeting room and left both of those lazy idoits to do whatever they wanted to