Kokosara ~ 🩷⚠️

Things I want to mention-
⚠️ This chapter contains self-harm and şu!c!de mention with a lot of sensitive scenes ⚠️
You've been warned.

• I STAN STAN STAN kujou x kokomi
• gorou and kujou became friends after their war
• kujou and kokomi are friends as well (but they like each other, of course)
• this takes place after kujou gets attacked by ???
• This AU is slightly different from the normal genshin AU
• kujou's only family member remaining was her younger sister named seiria, who şu!c!ded.

bottom kujou ;))

Also, this isn't rei. It's aedwy :)

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Kujou sara POV

*fuck...*
I slowly lifted my body up from the position I was in, I felt immense pain in every part of my body. What happened? Why does it hurt so much?
I looked down to be greeted with the sight of bandages all over my arms. My right hand covered up in so many bandages, and it looked like it had been chopped off.

I could barely talk or move my head. All I could do was let out small whimpers and heavy breathing

"You're finally awake. How do you feel, kujou?"
A similar voice... gorou? I turned my head as much as I could to the source of voice. My eyes met with gorou's, and he looked.. sad? Why would he feel sad for a person like me? Whatever happened, I don't deserve to be pitied on. I want to die. I've nothing left to live for.

I want to see Seiria.. I miss her.

// Flashback 4 months ago when seiria died //

I stood infront of my estate, keys in my right hand and a plastic bag with Dango and mochi pudding for me and seiria, I entered the keys and twisted it until a *click* sound came. I entered inside and placed the keys on a nearby table.

"Seiria!! Look what I brought, Dango with mochi pudding, your favourite, Let's eat together. It's been so long since we've had dinner together!" I half-yelled as I walked up the stairs to seiria's room. I knocked on the door a few times, letting her know I'm here. "Seiria? Are you sleeping?"
I knew seiria wasn't a heavy sleeper. She would wake up even if I just turned on the stove downstairs...

"Seiria?"
As soon as I said her name, I heard a loud noise, as if something had fallen.

"Seiria?! If you're hiding something, I won't be mad at you! Please don't scare me like this.."

After a few minutes of silence, I decided to break the door. After a few failed attempts, I knocked the door down. My eyes locked on the floor, trying to catch my breath. Just then, I spotted a long shadow of someone... above me?

My heart stopped.

My head immediately shoots up, and my eyes meet her soulless, lifeless ones.

The eyes left with no will to live.

The eyes my mother had before she left me and seirai.

The eyes I always was afraid looking into.

......

Seirai, in front of me right now, you're my greatest fear.

✧ - ✪ - ✧ - ✪ - ✧ - ✪ - ✧ - ✪ - ✧ - ✪ -
// flashback over //

"Kujou?"
I snapped back to reality.
I gave a small yet noticeable nod and gestured towards a notebook on the table beside me, indicating I wanted to write something.
Gorou, who is perceptive as always knew what I was doing and handed me the notebook.