Kavehtham ~ 1/2 ~ ❤️‍🩹⚠️

This chapter contains
• Angst
• abuse mention ⚠️

This chapter cannon stuff
• Modern AU + College AU
• Faruzan is kaveh's sister
• kaveh is a student council secretary
• Alhaitham is 20 / kaveh, is 20 / tighnari is 19 but in the same year as kaveh/ candace is 20 / dehya is 19½ / nilou is 20½ / faruzan is 19

Also, this is only part 1/2

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Kaveh POV-
I ran down the hallway to economics class, I was 10 minutes late! Gosh, this is so bad! My student council secretary image is ruined now. They all probably think I'm lazy!

WHY DIDN'T FARU WAKE ME UP?! UGH, SUCH AN EGOIST!

As i was running, I bumped into someone and fell down, "Ugh- sorry." I said still slightly in pain from the fall, i was greeted with the sight of.. someone I didn't know? They were quite pretty and muscular, though... "Uh, are you a freshman?" I asked politely.

"You ruined my documents! What's your goddamn problem!?" I heard the unknown person growl at me
"woah- sorry, man. Didn't mean to."

"Whatever, leave now." He sounded more mad this time, I didn't wanna get beaten up, so I just left quitely.
Huh.. what an odd fellow. He's definitely something... he even has bigger muscles than itto, looks like itto's got some competition.

Fuck I forgot I'm late for class.

// time skip to lunch break (kaveh and some of his friends are still in class, packing their stuff). Also, lunch break is for like 1hr //

"Ugh, finally, the class is over! I'm so glad Madam Ping didn't scold me earlier today!" I said as I yawned and stretched out my arms to relax the pain while walking towards dehya's and nilou's desk.
"Heh, madam ping has never scolded any student, well... except xiangling..." Nilou said as she helped dehya to pack her stuff

"Oh, don't even get me started on what happened!" I chuckled at the thought of xiangling bringing in her pet dog guoba in economics class, she hid him in her bag but it jumped out and bit bennet who sat right in front of her desk, poor bennet was hospitalised for 2 whole days!

"Well, nobody can top xiangling in annoying madam ping." Candace, who was sitting just a few seats away, said as she made a pouty face.
"Ew, you look disgusting," dehya commented on Candace's face. I couldn't help but wheeze "AHAHAH- YOU DID NOT- AHAHAHHAAHA"

"Ugh, you guys are so loud." I heard someone say clearly annoyed, I recognised that voice... It was the grey haired person I met while rushing to economics class today. "huh- are you a new student? Haven't seen you around." Candace said as she got up and walked up to the grey haired person "Well I suppose he is." I said as I looked away, trying not to make eye contact with that egoist.

"Alhaitham. I'm a transfer student from Zerich Fel college," he calmly replied.

"Zerich Fel? Isn't that the best college around here?!" Dehya seemed surprised, but Nilou wasn't. "So you're a second year, like us?" She asked him nonchalantly. He just simply nodded at her. "Well, if you're new, why weren't you introduced in the class by a teacher?" I asked, interested in this unique grey haired person.

"Well, Mr Zhongli is usually the one introducing new students, and his class is after lunch. So he'll probably get introduced later." Dehya answered my question. "Oh well." I just sighed and went back to my desk to get the books out for the next class, but I was close enough to hear their conversation.

"Well, nice to meet you, Alhaitham. I'm candace, they are nilou and dehya, and that other guy who looks like a girl is kaveh, our class's topper." Candace greeted as she placed her hand in front of the grey haired person for a handshake. He accepted the handshake and bowed a little. What a gentleman around ladies, heh. Simp.