Ayamiya ~ ❤️‍🩹🩷

This AU's cannon stuff
• thoma has a younger sister named terri
• thoma and ayato are boyfriends
• ayaka has social anxiety and glossophobia
• ayato has Agoraphobia (fear of crowds)
• yoimiya is slightly taller than ayaka
• ayato is 23 / thoma is 22 / ayaka is 20 / yoimiya is 21 / terri is 20
• yoimiya and terri are childhood friends
• ogura mio is the owner of ogura Textiles in inazuma
• ogura mio and ayato/ayaka are really good friends

- story plot -
Mostly Angst, but I don't like sed ending, so I'll add some fluff too~
❤️‍🩹🩷

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •
3rd person POV

"Onii sannn~, can we please go to the irodori festival? I've heard yoi has made even more beautiful fireworks this time!" Ayaka whined as she walked in on thoma and ayato playing chess.. the 62th time. "*sigh* nii sama! Don't you have anything else to do except playing chess and work?!" ayaka said half-yelling. Ayato didn't even care to look towards ayaka.

"You can go alone if you want to, you know how much I hate crowded places." Said ayato as he moved his Bishop to checkmate Thoma's King "checkmate." ayato calmly declared with a wink to tease thoma. "You're too good at this game, my lord." Thoma said with a small chuckle and slight pink tinted onto his cheeks.

"Get a room fr"

"Did you say something, my lady?" Thoma said innocently as he slightly tilted his head with a small smile.

"Nothing, thoma. You two continue your game. I'll go to my room." ayaka said as she returned a smile to thoma. "Are you gonna go to the festival tomorrow?" Ayato said as he finally turned his face towards ayaka."Yes, probably. I'll take along thoma, I know he won't deny." Ayaka said with a small grin on her face

"Uh- about that, my la-"
"He can't go to the festival with you." Ayato said with a serious face, interrupting thoma."And why is that?" Ayaka said with a menacing gaze as if she was going to murder someone right now. "Please calm down you two - I'm actually going on break tomorrow, Terri is sick, so I have to take care of her," thoma said nervously as he tried to calm down the blue haired siblings.

"Oh, I'm sorry, thoma- do take care of terri and wish her a get well soon from my side, please?" Ayaka sweetly spoke as she put away her anger. Thoma let out a sigh and smiled, "You're so kind, my lady." Ayaka just giggled and left the room.

"You're still in checkmate, thoma," ayato said with a small chuckle. Thoma couldn't help but chuckle as well at the random statement.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •
Ayaka POV
I'm glad nii sama has someone like thoma to help him... I can completely see how those two are meant to be together... wonder when I'll find someone like that. "Heh.. how greedy of me." I said with a small sigh at the end.. "I need a beautiful kimono if I want to go to the festival... i should visit ogura mio, i'm sure she'll have some beautiful kimonos," I said in a low voice, thinking of what to wear...

/ time skip to when ayaka reaches ogura textiles /

"Oh, Miss kamisato! What a pleasant surprise, Welcome! What would you like today?" Said a sweet and kind voice I recognised from the kimino shop counter. "Welcoming as ever, miss mio." I said with a small giggle at her kind welcome.

"Of course, It's not every day you'll find Miss kamisato herself coming to your small kimono shop, anyway. What would you like? I've got a new stock of kimino's from liyue, thanks to Sir kamisato's advice." said mio as she prepared some tea for her special guest. "Oh! Good for you, Miss mio. I'm glad nii-sama's idea of you exporting and importing with other nations is going well."

"Mhm. I'm proud of it as well. Here, have some tea, miss kamisato." Ogura mio said as she handed me a small cup with hot tea."This tea is as good as I remember. Oh, I love this flavour." I said, praising the tea while slowly sipping it. "Why thank you, miss kam-"