Kaebedo - ‼️

This chapter contains
• Smut (NSFW)
• Handcuffs and Choking kink.

This chapter's cannon stuff -
• Sucrose went missing after her visit to sumeru. Albedo believes she's dead.
• Sucrose thinks of Albedo as a big brother
• Albedo thinks of Sucrose as a little sister.
• Albedo is a very observant person.
• diluc and Jean are great friends.
• Kaeya and diluc are on good terms.
• Albedo does believe Sucrose is dead, but he stopped grieving over her a few months after she went missing.

Top- Kaeya
Bottom- Albedo

This is my first smut, so I'm sorry if it turns out bad :,)
Enjoy, my horny reader.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •
Albedo POV

It's been 11 months since Sucrose went missing.. why...? *sigh* she's the only one who understood me best, but.. i guess people eventually leave sooner or later. Though I'm forever grateful for her help, I'll never forget her.

Wherever you are, Sucrose. I hope you're safe.

Master Jean assigned me another assistant for the project in dragonspine.
"Where did she ask me to meet up again..? Uh.. was it dawn winery at 9:30pm?"

I peeked over to my bedside table clock
8:52 PM

*Better get ready quickly..*

// 10 minute skip //
I ended up with a light academia look. "Well.. this will do, I guess."

I called out my little sister's name

"Klee!?"

Soon came a small blonde haired girl with red ribbons tying her hair and a red dress with bows and ruffles
"Yes, big brother?"

"Are you ready for your sleepover with yaoyao and diona?" I asked as I bent down to her face level and placed a red hairband with a bow paired with a cecila. "Of course!! I can't wait!!"

"Alright, get your bag, and we'll leave."

"Oookaayyy!~"

After a few seconds of waiting, klee jumped down the stairs with a white bunny backpack with little sparkly stars and small red bows decorating it.
"Let's go!~"

"Alright, you go sit down in the car. I'll come in a while."

I hope this person I'm working with is someone I'm familiar with.

"BIG BROOO, THERE'S A SNAIL ON THE CAR WINDOW! IF YOU DONT COME RIGHT NOW, ILL BLOW IT UP!"

"WAIT DONT- I'M COMING!"

/ time skip after Albedo drops off klee and reaches dawn winery /

"Finding this place wasn't that hard.."
I check the time on my watch
9:27 PM

"I'm on time, *phew*"
Master Jean must be somewhere around the entrance..

"Albedo, long time no see. I'm glad you made it on time."
I turned around to face the person talking to me, master Jean.
"Oh, Master Jean! Good afternoon."
"No need to be so formal, Albedo. We're friends." Said the tall blonde lady in front of me as she placed her hand on my shoulder and gave a small smile.
I smiled back at her.

"You'll never change, Jean."
A voice I didn't know spoke, I turned my face slightly towards the source of sound to meet a male with medium long red hair in a... business suit?