Chapter 4 (M)

Lisa's POV

"Wh-what?"she stutters while looking at me, she look tense and confused about what I said.

I smirk and touch her face, which makes her flinch. Her loud gasp echoed in the car, and I could even feel her holding her breath.

"Chill out," I whispered to her ear, blowing it a little that made her whimper and grip my shirt.

Amused, I look at her hand in my shirt, it's shaking, and I even feel the coldness from it. While her eyes slowly looked away from me but I didn't let her and force her to stare at me again, locking our gazed together.

"You're beautiful, Jennie," I said sincerely. Her eyes went wide, surprised to what I said. Her mouth was partly open, thinking twice about what to say.

"Thank you," she managed to say, and I only held her chin, caressing my thumb against it while I continued to stare at her eyes.

"Now tell me. How old are you?," I asked curiously.

I saw her gulp while she stared at me, and her mouth was shaking, trying to answer my question.

Fuck!

I wanted to kiss her lips so badly

"18," she answered, and somehow, I was thinking twice if I should continue this or not.

She's barely in the legal age. Her father is in politics while their name are all famous in Busan. It will cause so much trouble if I'll do what I want.

"You're so young. There's a life ahead of you. Why are you so sure about being nun?" I asked instead, curious to the real reason.

She stops and brows furrowed thinking to what I said.

"It's just so beautiful to serve our God and have this relationship with him. Away from sins and temptations," she answered while her eyes glistened, and I'm controlling myself to not groan for all the things she said.

I just shut my mouth by her answer and nodded my head, and I was about to pull away when she suddenly held me tightly.

"A a-about earlier am I really that beautiful?"she asked, seeking validation for what I said to her.

I stare at her confused, does she not have someone to tell her that? Because in all honesty, she's beyond beautiful. She has this innocent face like a baby, but then when you continue to look at her, you don't know that you're already trapped into her spell.

Jennie is a seductress, she's unimaginable fuck. Her eyes that are so unique that feels like she's calling you to fuck the shit out of her. It feels like she's seducing you unintentionally, like her eyes were begging me, to touch her, to ruin her, to rip her apart and just thrust yourself dominantly inside her tight and virgin pussy.

Fuck!! I'm getting hard.

It feels uncomfortable having a hard on that I intentionally groan and push my face to her neck, resting against it.

I felt her flinch by my sudden I intrusion, her hands went to my hair gripping it softly.

"Ahm Lisa?," she asked

But I didn't budged instead, my hands went to her waist, gripping it tightly. Already turned on by this position.

Fuck!

"Jennie," I whispered her name against her neck as I put small kisses into it, and I grew crazier when she grip my hair tightly while her soft moans let's out from her innocent mouth

Damn!

I continued to grip her waist, caressing it while I put my hands inside her dress and her moans grow louder, and I could feel her own heartbeats vibrating against mine. Her breath was so loud and deep, making me lose into such sensuality.