Chapter 24

Jennie's POV

I quickly ran outside and took dad's car. I've heard both of them called me, especially my mother, but I need to confront Lisa after this.

No, I won't believe that she's already married unless Lisa will tell is to my face. That she's be the one who will confirm it while looking into my eyes.

I was holding my breath while I drove my way to their house, Lisa's grandparents are known in Busan, and thankfully, I won't be having a hard time looking for her.

My heart won't stop pounding loudly against my chest. The pain is slowly breaking me apart, and if ever daddy was not really lying about Lisa, I really don't know if I can still take the pain.

I love her, I do a lot, but just the thought that she's married while being with me is just too much. I would hate her because even though I love it when Lisa noticed me, spends time with me and made me feel special while she knew to herself that she's married it's making my chest hurts, it's like a pain I've never ever felt before and if I do really confirm this, I don't really know what to do.

The grip on the steering was too tight that my knuckles turned white, and I felt how it shook together with the coldness I'm feeling. Scared was an understatement, I felt more than that, I'm anxious, troubled, hurt ,and everything feels just so complicated.

"I need to talk to Lisa," I told their security when I arrived at their place, not even bothering on parking properly.

I don't know why, but he only nodded his head and opened the gate for me. I realised that my heart could beat so much louder to the point where I couldn't be able to hear everything that surrounded me.

My eyes instantly closed when I thought about what happened in the club. That the moment I twisted the knob
and Lisa was with different women. It was like I've been traumatised about what happened.

I trust her, I trust her so much, and I know she won't do anything stupid. She has her chances, and I know she won't break it.

Please Lisa

I beg you

That's what I thought as I slowly opened their door, and what welcomed me was her and some other woman that was holding her face gently.

My tears immediately fell as I saw everything. My heart clenched tightly that I felt it slowly getting broken and shattered into pieces.

I knew that it hurt, but I didn't know it could hurt this much.

The woman who showed me what reality was, the woman who made me feel like I'm a woman as well, is now holding by a different person.

I thought we're okay.

I thought that she's mine and I'm hers. But I guess I'm the only one who thinks of it that way.

Just as I was about to go out, the woman who was holding Lisa's face saw me, her eyes went wide, and that maybe caused Lisa to look at my side.

Her eyes were all red, surprised that I'm inside their house. A feeling of curiosity mixed with my thoughts when I realised this was my first time to come in here and that I knew nothing about her. She never told me anything about her life.

Instead of walking out and leaving them alone, as a fit of rage ignited in me. I walked closer to them. My hands are shaking in full of anger the more I step closer, and I immediately slap Lisa's face, which makes her stop and look at me bewilderd.

My tears immediately fell as I saw how the woman who was with Lisa held her face worriedly, and Lisa even nodded and let the woman hold her.

It hurts so much seeing her with somebody else that I forget how to be patient, and I just suddenly grab the woman's hair and push her away from Lisa. She grunted, and Lisa was about to help her, but I already held Lisa's hand and forced her to look at me.