Chapter 6

Jennie's POV

I quickly run outside the confession room, thinking that someone might catch me and know who I am.

What am I thinking?

Why did I not make sure that it was not Father Mark who was behind that window?

My heart is beating so fast against my chest as I open the door, but then it drops when someone opens it first.

"Lisa? she confirmed when she looked at me. The way she looked, it was like she was amused by something.

Don't tell me.

"Oh God!" I mumbled and quickly got out of the room and ran away when I felt her hand hold my arm.

I stopped and bowed my head, trying my best not to look at her as my face heated in embarrassment at what I confessed. Even though I didn't say a name, there's no other woman to whom I was referring. We just met, and she knows my age and that she is ten years older than me.

My god, what am I doing with my life?

I felt her hold my face, forcing me to look at her, but I kept on moving my body, wanting to let go of her grip.

Until Lisa groaned and held my arm, shaking my body, that made me stop, but still, I'm not going to look at her face.

I would never

"Look at me," she said, but I didn't do what she told me and just continued bowing down.

"I said, look at me," she said again, already losing patience as her words came out with so much force.

And I only shake my head again to disagree.

"Fuck! Why are you so stubborn?!" she asked, and I breathed in relief when she took her hands away. This time I look at her as she brushes her hair with her fingers with furrowed brows, irritated by how I'm acting.

Then she looked back at me, which made me scared. I was about to run away from her, but she caught me again, and this time she was already holding my face, forcing me to look at her.

My heart hammers in embarrassment and nervousness, and I don't know, there's this weird feeling inside my tummy whenever I look at her eyes.

I saw her smirk and hold my face with both hands while she stared at me seriously. Her brows furrowed as her face came so much closer.

"What you confessed inside that room. Can you tell me more about it?" She said, which made my eyes go wide, surprised by what she wanted.

"No!", I said and tried to shove her away, but she held me firmly.

"If you won't, then I'll be going to do it with you. For real." That made my heart drop, scared by what she said.

Then her face went closer to my ear, whispering something.

"I could be down on you, right here, and right now, Jennie. My head in between your legs, giving you a real feeling of desire that you wanted to reach. I bet you don't know what an orgasm feels like, but don't worry, I'll be willing to make you experience that. While my tongue is buried inside on your pretty tight cunt, exploring its innocence and diving its wetness," she mumbled so dark and serious that it made me gasp and hold her shirt for support, that I somehow felt weak by what she said to me.

It was all so vulgar and dirty, and I should be pushing her away, but why am I not doing it? Why am I seeking more words from her?

"Jennie!", I flinch and push Lisa away from me before Father Mark comes to us.

"Good morning, Father," I greeted and bowed at him; he did the same while Lisa was just standing and waiting. I never saw her bow to anyone or show respect to them. I guess she's that personality I saw in some movies, acting cold and mysterious. If so, she's really good at it.