Chapter 13 (M)

Jennie's POV

I felt Lisa's warm breath against my nape, and her skin touched mine without any single clothing.

We both stand in the bedroom, all naked while her hands softly carress my waist while giving small kisses into my nape. Her warm breath touched my skin that made me whimper and called her name.

"Lisa," I said while I looked slightly on my back, moving my arms to touch her nape from here, as I carress it just like what she's doing on my body.

Deep breathes came from both of us, as we both hold each others bodies, wanting the same heat and warthm.

Until I involuntarily tilted my head when she licked my nape down to my shoulder, and there she plays with my sensitivity when she suck and bites it gently.

"Hmmm," I let out a sound as she continues what she's doing, her hands went to my navel, down to my center and there, parting my forbidden fruit as she slides her finger.

"Lis!"I moaned her name when I shudder at the sudden sensitivity, my knees buckles as I held her tighter for support.

But she didn't stop, instead she part it with her finger and found my clit and started to slides it with her finger and the sound of wet sticky liquid came from it

"So wet", I heard her whispered to my ear and gently bit my earlobe, lick it down until she bit my neck and suck it again leaving a mark while she's till touching and teasing my sensitivity of my clit that I can't have the strength to stand and was about to collapse.

Thankfully, Lisa held my waist and made me face her. My heart instantly pounded against my chest when I saw her face that's already staring at me. Her dark eyes met mine in a sensual manner as we both moved our heads closer.

"Lismmmh ha," I whimper when she kisses me, sucking my breaths away while she's holding my waist gently, pulling me closer to her that makes our body touched.

Her lips parted mine, her tongue wanting to explore my mouth while biting my lips as her deep, loud breaths echoed the whole room. While I could only shut my eyes and be lost to the sensation.

I gasped at the intrusion from her tongue and explored my mouth and even suck mine, before her kisses went to my cheek and lick it down to my neck. It happened so fast that I could only hold her shoulder for support while I moved my neck, giving her access to everything she wanted.

"Jump," she suddenly said that made me open my eyes and confusedly look at her but she just seriously stares at me, waiting for me to do what she said. Trusting her word I did what I was told, as my heart jumps together with mine but it eventually calm after I felt her warm hands touched and hold my body, while my legs are wrap around her waist.

We look in each others eyes while catching our breath together, no one dares to look away as Lisa sited on the bed while I was straddling above her.

"You're so beautiful", she said as she cups my face while I could only blushed and buried my face in her neck, feeling embarrassed but I only heard her chuckle and force to look at her again, both our center touch in this position making it hard for me to focus.

"Jennie," she called my name, and when I looked back at her, I could only gasp when she suddenly kissed me hungrily.

She let out a groaned as we move in sync, our center both collide as I rubs myself against hers that made me lost at the pleasure.

"Lis", I called her and kiss her hungrily as we move in both aggressive ways, wanting the familiar pleasure. My wetness touches her hard cock that it made a sticky sound the more we move together.