Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

I immediately pull away from her as I run outside the place where we are hiding, surprise, and scared to what she did.

"Oh God," I mumbled as I touched my lips, still shocked about what happened.

I felt Lisa move and also go out, and we are now standing so close to each other.

I felt myself starting to get mad, confused, and irritated while I continued to look at her.

"What did you do?!!"I asked and slap her face that made her body froze as she looked at me, surprised to what I did.

Lisa held her face before she stared at me, her brows furrowed while her jaw tightened as she walked closer. Her breath is so loud it feels like she's stopping herself from doing something towards me.

"What? You deserve it!!"I said and was about to walk out, but she held my arm tightly and pushed me towards the wall, cornering me with both her arms.

"Didn't I tell you, that if you won't tell me more about what you confess earlier, I'm going to eat your virgin cunt and do this sexual things with you", she said, grunting, her eyes are flaming with anger.

I'm staring to get scared of what she's acting as I look away, but she held my face firmly, and my eyes went wide when her face moved closer towards and pressed her mouth against mine.

My heart beats abnormally while I kept grunting and moved my body away from her, but she held me firmly. Her right hand was in my face while the other was tightly gripping my waist.

"St-stop," I said, but she didn't. Instead, she took this as an opportunity to invade my mouth with her tongue that's made me gasp and hold her shoulders for support.

I felt how she licked my lips, how she forced my mouth open, and how her tongue explored the inside of my mouth. All of what she is doing is making me weak and flustered, confused, and a feeling of sudden arousal surge inside me.

"Lisa", I said and tried to kiss her back as I get lost with all this kisses and touches, I move my lips together with hers, as I taste her mouth that was mix with cigarette and mint.

"Hmm," I let out a sound when she suck my tongue while her hand on my waist already went down to touch my legs as I flinched when she carress it with her warm hand.

I hug her shoulders tighter while I whimpered because of her touches, my eyes involuntarily closed because of her kisses, it's making me lose control of myself as my center is seeking for some attention until I can't ignore it and rubs my self against her.

"Jennie," she said, surprise to what I did, that made us both stop and look at each other while we caught our breath.

"What did you do to me?"I asked, breathless while I continued to hold her shoulder, caressing it slightly.

But she didn't answer me. Instead, she kissed me again, and this time, I was eager to kiss her back, trying my best to follow her movements until we had already kissed in sync.

I heard her groaned when my tongue inserted inside her mouth, I whimper as I explore it and she could only express loud breathes against her nose as we continuen to kiss, her hands pull me closer towards her body while I encircled my arm around her nape, wanting her to get closer.

We tilted our head in a heated kiss while her hand went slowly to my centre, wanting to touch something forbidden.

"Lis!"I stopped her as I bowed down my head, confused about what I'm doing.

This isn't me

I'm supposed to be a young teenage girl to be enrolled in a convent of nun after this summer.