Chapter 19 (M)

Jennie's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I asked all weak and breathless while I wrapped my arms around Lisa's neck, my face still buried in it, smelling her scent that made me crazy for her.

What happened in the church was pure torture. It was all too much, the feeling of desire and lust that I have to endure to not cum inside the Holy place was so hard. But still, the thought Lisa might have enjoyed playing with me still won as I'm carried by her.

God save me, I'm so crazy for this woman.

"In my car," she answered and held me properly. As we walked towards the parking lot of the church while the mass was still carried on despite what happened.

I remain silent as I watch Lisa's face. She looks so serious while her jaw clench and her eyebrows furrowed, making her more attractive and handsome.

Lisa gently put me inside the passenger seat, settling me in, and she even buckles my seatbelt for me. Then I looked at her as she walked out and settled on her own seat.

She was about to turn her car on, but I immediately unbuckles my seatbelt and settled myself on her lap, straddling her while I held her face. She looks amused by what I did, but nevertheless, she smiles slightly, and her hands go to my waist, caressing it.

"You played me so well," I said to her while batting my eyelasehes, wanting to seduce her.

Lisa smirked and held my neck, gripping it tightly but only enough not to hurt me. We stared at each other's eyes, so serious while the place started to get hot. The toy in between my legs was no longer vibrating. However, passion and desire still linger in me.

"You like it, don't you?You like it when I play dirty tricks on you," she said while her breaths were so loud and deep.

I stared at her eyes as it dilated while she looked at me, wanting to hear the thoughts that's inside my head. Because to answer her question, I do. I do like it when she's playing with me.

"What do you think?"I asked instead, and I felt her breathed hitch as she moved her body, wanting to get comfortable until I loudly gasped when her hard shaft was pressed against my centre.

Goodness, I'm still sensitive

"What I think doesn't matter, Jennie. As long as you enjoyed, "she answered, that made me frown and pout in front of her, and suddenly, she looked so serious while staring at me, the grip in my waist tighten and she held her breath.

"Why?" I asked confusedly, worried that I did something wrong to offend her, but she only shook her head and kissed me hungrily, I was so surprised that I froze by what she did.

"Don't frown and pout in front of me. It makes me want to fuck you right here," she said while grunting, it was like she's in pain that she's trying to stop herself from doing something.

I took Lisa's hand and put it on my face, and I melted when she carress it with her thumb while we looked at each others eyes, desires, and lust was so evident.

"Why don't you do it? What's stopping you?" I asked. I mean, she's making me confused. She said she wanted me, that she desired me, and that she had all the opportunity to do it with me, but still I remained untouched.

Lisa breathed deeply, pulling me closer to her as she rested her head in my neck, smelling my scent and kissing it slightly.

"Lis," I called her name sensually, starting to lose focus as I tilted my head, giving her more access to her kisses.

"Please answer me," I told her, and I lost all my strength while holding her head, wanting her to answer me.

She sighed and looked at me seriously and licked her lips, and then cups my face gently.