21 : punishment

A knock on the was heard. Hyejin walked inside when Jaeyun finally give her permission. The golden retriever is reading something on his iPad when Hyejin walk in.

“Mr Jake?”

“Wait a minute, I've got something to confirm here.” he's tapping something but Hyejin didn't care about it and patiently waiting. Jaeyun put the iPad and look at her, “my beloved one, since you were late this morning so I need your help.”

“You see those files? You need to check every page to detect any misspelled. I already read it but I need a confirmation. I need it before lunch.” he added.

Hyejin looks at six files on the coffee table. Her eyes got widen when she realised how many stuffs she needs to check. She pretty sure Jaeyun is not joking right now.

“Are you serious, Jaeyun?” she frustratedly asked and that's make Jaeyun laugh.

Hearing her calls his name at their workplace somehow makes him excited. He could listen to her voice everyday even though she's let her anger on him.

Somehow, female rage coming from Hyejin is different. Calm yet fierce. Jaeyun folded his arms and leaned back.

“Why? You don't want to do it?”

“That is not my job.”

“It's your punishment, darl.”

“Can you make it less? At least only three files? You can ask anyone else.” suggested.

A smirk appears on his face. Jaeyun always got an idea to tease her especially any moment like this. Didn't he said, he likes her rage?

“I can do that—”

“Nice one, Mr Jake!”

“With one condition!”

“Ugh, what?”

Jaeyun rested his chin on his palm with a smile and he slightly pouted his plump pinkish lips. His pretty finger lingering on those lips with a sign that he wants a kiss from Hyejin.

Realised what he wanted make Hyejin shook her head multiple times. She put on a disgusted face. Kind of disappointed with Hyejin's reaction, Jaeyun leaned back on his chair. His expression changed.

“Take all the files and do your job. You may leave this room now. I have works!” he took the iPad back and read something inside it.

“A-alright, Mr Jake.” she picked up all the files and found it was hard for her to walk out.

Hyejin bite her lower lip, looking back at Jaeyun who knows that she's having her hard time there. She let out a heavy sigh and went to Jaeyun's table. She knocked on this woody table.

And Jaeyun look up, “yes?”

“Can you help me with the door? It's hard for me to open it because of the files.” she said with a pity face and Jaeyun can't say no to her so he immediately stood up to open the door.

“Thank you, Mr Jake.”

Time flies really fast and Hyejin didn't realised it's almost lunch time. Not until Jungwon suddenly appears with a paper bag of lunch. Obviously for their beloved boss, Mr Jake, who always lazy to get his own food.

Jungwon stopped by at her room and knocked on the door. Hyejin immediately look up and give a big smile at her. She did the same thing while arranging the files. She's almost done and only one file left.

“Hey, Jungwon. Mr Jake's lunch again?” she asked and he chuckled.

“Noona.” he called and Hyejin raised her eyebrows.

“Someone named Ethan Lee wants to meet you this lunch. He is asking about you at the lobby. Is he your friend, noona?” Jungwon asked and Hyejin awkwardly nodded her head.

What is he doing here?

He only brings more trouble.

“Ethan Lee? Didn't expect him to come here. Thank you for telling me about him but I'm sure if I can meet him or not. I'm still busy.” she replied and Jungwon slowly nodded before he excused himself.

Hyejin quickly do her job and send it back to Jaeyun's room. When she got permission from Jaeyun she quickly went inside and put the files on the table. Jaeyun looks at the files and Hyejin's with a disabled face.

He put the pen down waiting for what is Hyejin going to say.

“I already done it, Mr Jake. You want these before lunch, right? I leave it here so you can check it.” as she said Jaeyun took one of the file and read it.

“Are you sure you have checked everything thing? Have you print the new one? Have you binding it? I want it looks neat and tidy because I need to show it to other company. Do it now.” he put the file back.

Hyejin scoffed and she took the files again. Within the anger she has now she still need to remember that he's the boss and she have to do it.

When she almost reached the door someone opened from the outside and  it's Ethan Lee. He looks at Hyejin who holding a bunch of files and Jaeyun who sitting on his chair not minding to help.

“Hi, Ethan.”

“Hyejin?”

And that's already makes Jaeyun jealous. But he didn't say anything instead he ignores them.

Cool, Jaeyun.

Yeah, be cool.

+ 20 votes
jealousy jaeyun is coming thru!